Happy Birthday

I'm skipping almost a month ahead to Chres' birthday.

*Yn POV*

I got Lolo to watch Prehia for the day. We still live with them. My uncle gave me 22 million dollars. We stayed in the same house. We are gonna keep saving up, just in case. It's Chres birthday and we are going out for the day. Right now, we are in the mall. "Chres, we should go to Victoria's Secret, real quick." I said. He groaned. "I don't wanna." He whined. I stopped us from walking and stood on my tip toes to reach his ear. "I need help finding something to wear on the honey moon." I said. After that he practically drug me to the store. He went straight to the lingerie section. He bought a pink lace one, blue lace one, black lace one, purple silk one and a red lace one. They were all revealing and he was excited to see me in them. I laughed and kissed him. We bought them then walked to the next store. "Chres, I want a slushie. Do you want one?" I asked. He laughed and we walked to buy slushie, hand in hand.

I got a blue berry one and Chres got raspberry one. He grabbed my hand and we continued walking around.

After the mall we went to lunch. Then we went to the park. We were holding hands walking around. "Were you serious about adopting kids?" He asked. I nod. "Yeah, we grew up without our parents. We know how it feels. I think it's a good idea." I said. I looked at him and he was smiling. "Do you think we should?" I asked. He nods. "Yeah, everything you said is true." He told me. I smiled and we kept walking. We eventually sat on the swings. We were having a contest to see who could swing higher.

"What do I get if I win?" He asked. I laughed. "Whatever you want." I told him. "You gotta do whatever I want for the rest of the day." He said. I thought about that for a minute. "Fine, but, if I win you gotta do whatever I say for the rest of the day." I agreed. We swung as high as we could then we started the count down. "3...2...1." We said in unison before jumping off the swings. Chres landed a little bit farther than me. I pouted. "Not fair, you're bigger." I said, stomping my feet pretending to be a two year old. "Nope, I won fair and square." He said.

We went to dinner after the park. We ended up at Golden Corral. It is an all you can eat buffet thing. It's got pizza, pasta, steak, everything. My favorite part is dessert. But I love the other stuff. I literally normally stuff myself when we come here. But the food is so good. Oh, well, the weight I gain either goes right away or some goes to my butt. We sat down at a table with our plates, yes plates, I'm telling you this food is so good. We will probably go get more after these. My phone started ringing. It was Lolo so, I answered and put it on speaker so, Chres could hear.

(Phone Convo)

Yn- "Lo, wassup."

Lolo- "The sky, bitch. Anyway, how's it going?"

Yn- "Nigga, it's going great."

Lolo- *laughs* "I love our friendship."

Yn- *Laughs* "Me too. But for real what you call for?"

Lolo- "Prehia wanted to talk to y'all. I tried to tell her y'all was busy. But she kept saying, 'daddy and mommy need talk to Pringle.' I don't know what that means but she was pointing to herself so,"

Yn- "Chres called her Pringle and it kind of stuck. Now we call her Pringle."

Lolo- *Laughs* "Okay, well here's Prehia."

Yn- "Okay."

Prehia- "Mommy!"

Yn- "Baby!"

Prehia- "Daddy!"

Chres- "Pringle!"

Prehia- *giggles* "Titi Lolo let me eat fench fies and ice ceam." (She is two so she can't talk right yet but if you couldn't tell it was french fries and ice cream.)

Yn- "Really?"

Prehia- "Yeah."

Chres- "Are you having fun with Titi?"

Prehia- "Yeah, she funny." *giggles*

Chres- "What you do so far?"

Prehia- "We go to park, to Mcdaniels, eat ice ceam. Uncle Ray go to park wif us."

Yn- "It's McDonalds baby."

Prehia- *Giggles* "Okay, mommy."

Chres- "What are you doing now?"

Prehia- "Drinking slushie."

Chres- "Titi gives you a lot of sugar, huh?"

Prehia- "Me got it from Uncle Jake."

Chres- "Oh, did you hang out with Uncle Craig too?"

Prehia- "Yeah, he take me to the mall. He got me pweety shoes."

Yn- "Aww, did you say thank you?"

Prehia- *Yells* "Tank you, Uncle Cwaig."

Craig- *in background* "Welcome, Niece Prehia."

Prehia- *Giggles* "Titi wants to talk."

Yn- "Okay, I love you baby girl."

Chres- "Love you, Pringle."

Prehia- "Wove you too, mommy and daddy."

Lolo- "Y'all have fun. Not to much fun."

Yn- *laughs* "Okay, bye."

Lolo- "Love ya."

Yn- "Love ya too."

We hung up and me and Chres laughed. "Pringle's gonna have a sugar rush when we get home." He said. I agreed. "Maybe she'll actually sleep tonight then." I said. He agreed. "Her doctor appointment is tomorrow right?" He asked. I nod and took a bite of my pizza. "What time?" He asked after he swallowed. "11 am." I said.

After dinner we headed to the house. We both missed Prehia. When we got home she ran on her little legs and hugged us. "Daddy, Mommy!" She cheered. "Pringle!" We cheered back in unison. We heard camera's. They was taking pictures of our family hug. "Quit taking pictures and get in here." I said. They did as told and Lolo took a big group picture with all of us in it.

We all hung out for a few hours. Chres was holding Prehia on his lap. She was starting to fall asleep. "You tired, Pringle?" He asked. She opened her eyes a little. "Yes, daddy." She said. He got up and carried her upstairs with me following them. He laid her in the crib. We each kissed her forehead and said "Goodnight, Pringle, I love you." She was already asleep. Me and Chres said goodnight to everyone before walking to our room. I had one last event planned.

Me and Chres sat on the bed and smoked. It's been a whole month. My uncle got a guy that give us it every month like he used to. After it was gone, he pulled me on his lap and started kissing me. After five minutes he stopped. "I want a lap dance." He stated. I started to object but he cut me off. "I won." He said. "What song?" I asked. He smiled. "Make it Nasty." He stated. I played it and gave him his lap dance.

Once the song went off, I straddled him. I kissed him and he kissed back. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. We were pulling each other closer. He flipped us so that we are laying down and he is on top of me. He made sure all his weight wasn't on me. Our hands started exploring each other. I tugged on the bottom of his shirt and he took it off and went back to kissing me. I traced his abs as his hands continued exploring me. He tugged at the hem of my shirt and started kissing and sucking on my neck.

He kissed all the way up back to my lips and then smashed his lips back on mine. We did that for a while before he tugged on the hem of my shirt again. I nod slightly and he took it off. His lips connected with mine again and we continued exploring each other. He kissed all the way down to the sweet spot on my neck. I tried not to moan. Clearly he noticed cause he chuckled. "Moan, baby, I know you want." He said. He kept kissing and sucking on my sweet spot til I couldn't it in any longer. I let out a moan and I felt him smile. "I like the sound of that." He said. I flipped us over and started kissing on him til I found his spot. He moaned without realizing it. "I like the sound of that." I mocked. He laughed and flipped us back over.

After messing around for another ten minutes, I said "Babe, if we don't stop know, we're gonna go all the way tonight." He thought for a second. "You're probably right, and we got Prehia's doctor's appointment tomorrow." He agreed. He got off of me and put his shirt on and handed me mine. We laid down and cuddled after I set the alarm. We fell right asleep.