Chill Day

"Babe." I shake Yn's shoulder.

"Hmm?" She asks.

"Everyone went to the park, they took the kids with them." I tell her.

"What?" She sits up.

"Chill. They took our kids and Chris and Rihanna's kids for a play day so we can relax for a little. I made sure to tell them everything you would've." I assure her.

"Where's Gina?"

"In her room sleeping, she's not feeling too well." We were currently at the hotel, finally out of the buses.

"You know I don't like them taking the kids. What if something happens?" She asks.

"I'm sorry, baby, but we're both tired. And the park is not that far from here. And they're all down there, they can handle it."

"Okay."

"Gimme kiss." I push my lips out. She connects her lips to mine.

"Good morning." She smiles when she pulls away.

"Good morning." I smile back.

"What are we gonna do today?"

"Hang out. We can go get breakfast if you want." I suggest.

"Mmkay. Let me get dressed." She pecks my lips once more.

"I gotta get ready too."

We end up in our Nike attire, somewhat matching.

"Where do you want to go eat?" I ask her.

"Um, can we go to...taco bell?" She asks.

"Yeah. What do you want?" I ask her.

"One of those little five dollar box things." She answers.

"The triple double crunch wrap big box?" I ask, after we get to the menu inside the store.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go find somewhere to sit." She pecks my cheek.

I get two of the boxes, one for me and one for her. I know my wife, so I also order two of those Crush Orange Vanilla Float Freezes, along with two Mountain Dew's.

"Your total is eighteen ninety-four." The lady at the cash register.

I swipe my card and wait for my receipt. I still have to wait for the number to be called to get the food. It wasn't that long of a wait.

Once I get it, I thank the person who handed it to me and take the food to the table where Yn was sitting. I grab the cups and go to fill them up, then sit across from Yn in the booth.

"Thank you, babe." She smiles at me.

"You're welcome." I smile back, picking up my taco.

A few lights flash, just two, and Yn frowns. "Ignore em', baby." I tell her, looking in her eyes. "I'm here to have breakfast with my beautiful wife."