Interview

*Chres POV*

Today is the interview. The show was amazing last night. Florida has got to be the most live. Yn just finished her make-up. She only had on eye liner, lip gloss and eyeliner. She also had on jean shorts that were a little above mid-thigh and a tight fitting t-shirt that said "Bite me" It was in cursive and pink the actual shirt it's self was black. She put on her black and hot pink Nike's and left her hair naturally curly. I put mousse in my hair to tighten the curls then we were ready. She looked at me and smiled. "We match again." She said. I looked down. I was wearing a black muscle shirt and jeans with black and blue Nike's. I smiled.

Once she was done getting ready, we headed to the place. It was a talk show thing. I don't know who the host is. My manager told me I just forgot. All the kids, including King and Royalty where at my aunt's house. Kylie, Jacob, Craig, Monique, Ray and Lolo were coming with us and gonna watch from back stage.

The guy said it was time for us to go on stage. We walked up there. Everyone was clapping and cheering. We walked to the hosts. It was a boy and a girl. Torrence and Tina. This show is called "Talking Hot". It sounds stupid but, it is a show where they bring celebrities on and talk to them about rumors going on in the media, their lives, stuff like that.

After we sat down, Tina started asking questions.

Tina- "So, how are you guys?"

Chres- "We're great. How are y'all?"

Tina- "Good."

Torrence- "Great."

Then it was down to the interview part.

Tina- "So, I see on here that you were a football player since elementary school."

Chres- "Yes, ma'am."

Tina- "Well, we have a video of that."

We all looked at the screen as it began to play. It was a video from high school. The last game of the season my senior year, to be specific. They circled me then it went back to normal as everyone watched a few seconds. It was the part where I got the final points and my team got a victory.

Tina- "You were really good."

I thanked her and then everyone talked for a while before she said "Alright, well, down to business. Right after this commercial, we will get to know Santo August and Yn August."

It came back on and Michael and Kelly started asking questions.

Tina- "How long have you and Santo been married?"

Yn- "We have been married for going on two years now."

Tina- "You got married at how old?"

Yn- "I was 17 and he was 18."

Tina- "On twitter, y'all post a lot of family pictures. I have seen lots of people in them. Who is the family?"

Yn- "Well, it's our best friends. Me and Santo both grew up without parents, it's actually how we met. There is Lolo, Ray, Monique, Craig, Jacob, Chris, Rihanna, Kylie, Michael, Wayne and Nicki. I've known Lolo and Monique my whole life. He has known Ray, Craig and Jacob his whole life. Then of course there is the kids."

Tina- "Can you tell us about the kids? We have pictures of them but there is lots of confusion on who's they are, if they were adopted or if they are yours."

Yn and Chres- *nod*

Torrence- "Why don't you tell us about the kids Santo? Us guys are being too quiet."

Chres- *Laughs* "Well, there is our daughter Prehia, then our triplets CJ (GCO)"

Tina- "What does CJ stand for?"