Home Finally

Santo is finally coming home! Well, to a hotel. All the adults in the house won't let me and Santo come home tonight cause they said, and I quote, 'Y'all go have fun. The kids don't need to hear it and we don't want to.' Santo is practically dragging me out of the hospital.

I pulled us to a stop. "Babe, slow down. When we get there, I'll make it worth the wait just for you." I told him. Santo smiled. "Good, cause I ain't had nothing in a month." Santo said. I laughed. It's true though, he's been in the hospital a whole month. I kissed Santo. "Take all the time you need to get there." I whispered in his ear.

"You wanna play moan and groan?" I asked, sitting on Santo's lap. We are now in our hotel room and we literally just got here. Santo nods. For those of you who don't know, moan and groan is a game. Who ever moans, groans, grunts etc. loses. The loser has to do something the winner wants. It can be with however many people you want but, only me and Santo play because I'm not letting anyone see him and he's not letting anyone see me. It gets crazy. (Don't worry, it's not gonna get rated R.)

"Let me go get something." Me and Santo both said. We laughed and got up to get our stuff. I went to the bathroom and got dressed in something better than sweat pants. I changed my undergarments into something sexy and put on Santo's shirt. It may help Santo win, but, now I have a better chance.

I took my hair out of it's ponytail and brushed it. Then I walked out to the room where Santo was sitting on the bed. I went and sat on his lap. "Me first." I said, pushing him down. He smiled as I straddled his waist. I put one of my hands beside his face and the other I used to lift his shirt. I grabbed it in my hands. "This has to go." I said. Santo smiled and bit his lip, allowing me to take it off. "One minute?" I asked. Santo nods and I set the timer. Who ever slips first, loses the game.

I started by kissing his neck and using my hands to explore him. There isn't much I haven't explored. Actually, there's nothing I haven't explored. I know him like the back of my hand and he knows me like the back of his. I traced his abs and started biting his neck gently. He grabbed the bed sheets and I pulled back. His eyes were closed and he was biting his lip hard.

I smiled and kissed along his jawline and all the way to his tattoo. I started removing his belt and the timer went off. Two seconds after it did, Santo let the moan slide out. I groaned and got off of him. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. Santo hovered on me and grabbed at the shirt I was wearing. "You look sexy in my shirt but, it's time to take it off." Santo said. I smiled as he took it off, revealing my lace bra and panties. Santo bit his lip and admired me for a moment.

Santo set the timer for one minute and then started his work. He started by kissing behind my ear and exploring my body with both hands. I mean, he was exploring my WHOLE body. One of Santo's hands were in my bra and the other had just rested on my butt. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I know this is pure teasing but, I am in enjoying every minute.

Santo started biting my earlobe easily and I bit down on my lip harder. He moved the hand that was on butt, around my hips to the front and rested it there. I was about to let the moan out but the timer went off. I waited two seconds and then let it out. Santo still hadn't moved.

"I don't wanna play this anymore, you wanna do something else?" I asked. Santo shrugged. "It depends, is it as fun?" Santo asked. I straddled his waist and brought my lips to his ear. "It depends on you. Do you like to see me dance for you, papi?" I asked. "What kind of dance?" He whispered. I smiled. "I was thinking lap dance then a show." I told. "I'm down. What kind of show?" Santo asked me. I smirked. "If it's okay with you, Imma strip for you." I whispered in his ear. Santo smiled big and nods.

I gave him a lap dance in my bra and underwear then put his shirt back on. Santo smiled as I began dancing for him. He started throwing money at me. I giggled and put it in my bra before moving closer. Santo started sticking bills in my bra and underwear.