Busy days

I send Santo a quick text, ask him to pick up a few things on his way home.

To: Baby💙

Can you pick up a few things after you drop off the kids?-7:15am

From: Baby💙

Yeah, what do you need, baby?

To: Baby💙

Lysol all purpose cleaner, windex, pine saw for the floors, trash bags, air freshener...can you come pick me up and we'll go together?

From: Baby💙

Okay. I'm on my way. Love you.

To: Baby💙

Love you more. Be careful.

I lock my phone and start putting my shoes on.

Soon enough, Santo is here and we're headed to the store with the three babies.

"You think it's about time for another one?" Santo asks, referring to is having another baby.

"I don't know. We can try, my body not be ready yet, you heard the doctor. Just don't get your hopes up too high." I tell him.

"I won't." He smiles.

"Dada!" Arabella yells.

"What's up, Bella?" He looks up at her.

"Num-num." She replies, meaning she is hungry.

"We'll go eat in a second." He promises, turning his blinker on to pull in at Wendy's.

He pulls up to the drive through and looks at the menu. "What do you want, baby?" He asks me.

"The crispy chicken sandwich and baconator fries." I answer.

He places my order, then the kids, kids meals with chicken nuggets and fries. Jayden got a cheeseburger. Santo got the same thing as me.

We wait in the line after paying. We were two cars from the window to get food. I get on snapchat, recording a video.

"Babe." I say, still looking at the camera.

"Hm?" He asks.

"Gimme kiss." I turn my head towards him, pushing out my lips.

He leans over and pecks them a few times. "Awe, he loves me." I coo, covering my face like I was blushing.

He chuckles. "You already know."

"I love you." I smile at him, right before the video ends.

"I love you more." He smiles back, pecking my cheek.

I post the video, then take a picture of Santo, who was now checking his wallet. 'Even his side profile is perfect😍'

Then I take a picture of the three kids in the back. They all made a silly face. I caption it, 'I'm so blessed💙✨'

Then I make another video. "I wanna dye my hair." I run my hand through my curls. "Comment what color I should get highlights in in Instagram. I'm only getting highlights, the rest is staying the same."

I end the video and post it. Then I get on Instagram, going to my husband's page.

I see the most recent picture he posted and click it.