First Day Of Middle School

The last chapter was not part of the four updates. That starts with chapter. Next update tomorrow?

Fact about this story: The original ending of this book was supposed to be 'I Ride For You'. They were both gonna die, but I couldn't do it, so I changed it. And now here we are.

Thank you so much for all the reads and comments! I hope you enjoy the updates!

"Prehia, Niya, lets go!" I yell upstairs, holding Az and Altereak's lunch boxes.

"Coming mommy!" They tell back. Today is their first day of middle school. The twins and Arabella are about to turn two, Santo is twenty seven, I'm about to be twenty six. Yes, we are old.

"Morning, babe." Santo pecks my lips, wrapping his arms around me.

"Morning." I smile.

He gives me a slower kiss, only pulling away when one of the kids groan.

"Morning, buddy." He gives CJ a fist bump.

"Morning, dad. Morning, mommy." He replies. He hugs me quickly, then goes to the table to eat his food. He was feeling sick, so he won't be going to school today. He had a slight fever.

"I'm gonna take the girls to school, I should be home in time to make it to your interview with you and CJ." I tell my husband. I had already gotten the little ones to school. The twins and Arabella were upstairs sleeping.

"Okay, I'll make sure we're all ready by the time you get back." He promises.

I rush to get the girls to school on time, then rush back home.

Then I get home and we all get in Santo's truck. The twins and Arabella in the backseat in their carseats, Santo, CJ and I in the front seat.

"Did you take medicine?" I ask CJ, feeling his forehead.

"Yes, mommy." He nods.

"Are you feeling any better?" I ask.

"Kinda." He nods.

"You're still warm, do you need the blanket?" I ask, already getting it from my bag and covering him up.

"Thank you, mommy." He smiles.

"You're welcome sweetie." I smile back.

I cut on some music, keeping it quietly playing while CJ talks to Santo. "Are you coming to my game in Friday?" He asks Santo.

"You know I am." Santo nods. He never misses anything for the kids.

"Okay."

----

"Good morning everyone, today we have a special guest. The one and only Santo August and his lovely wife, Yn August."

"What's up?" Santo speaks into the mic.

"Good morning." I smile.

"I see you guys brought along some little ones. Which ones are they? I can't tell CJ and Trey apart." The female hosts laughs.

"CJ, the twins and Arabella." Santo answers.

"Ah. CJ looks a little sick."

"I wouldn't send my baby to school sick. He can sleep while he's here." I look over at CJ, who is on the chair, sleeping. He was bundled up in the cover.

"Oh." The second male host says.

"Well, tell us about these rumors. You know you gotta tell us first." The first host says.

"I was not throwing shade at anyone. Everyone I speak to or have spoken to knows exactly how I feel about them." Santo says. "I'll call names, I'm not with the indirect stuff."