What Do You Want

*Chres POV*

After dropping Prehia off with Yn's mom, we went to school. We have all of our classes together. Right now, we are in our third class. The teacher was gone so we were all doing nothing. Except Yn, she was working on something. "What are you doing?" I asked. She looked at me. "Okay, so, there is something I forgot to tell you." She told me. Please be good. "What is it?" I asked her. She mumbled something. "What?" I asked. She sighed. "I am working with the teachers to either start school at home or, graduate early." She admitted. That's not bad. "How early?" I asked. "Next year." She said. My jaw dropped. It's a four year college. "With what degree?" I asked. She smiled and said "Fashion, I'm gonna work with my mom on her line of clothes." I chuckled. "Like mother like daughter." I said. She giggled.

After third period we went to lunch. Yn kept working while she ate. Out of nowhere she says "Quit jumping on my bladder." I laughed and she looked at me. "They keep kicking my bladder and making me have to pee." She whined. "Aaliyah, Santo and Trey, quit kicking you momma's bladder." I said, pretending to scold. She giggled and walked to the bathroom. Then this girl walks up. This ain't finna be good. "So, what's your name?" She asked. I looked at her and said "Not your business." She just giggled and asked again. "Look, I'mma be straight up with you, I am a happily married father and I'm not interested so, could you leave." I said. She rolled her eyes and stormed away. Then Yn came back giggling. "That was funny she was so mad." She said. I chuckled. "You seen all of that." I said and she nods. Then, went back to eating and working.

After we finished eating, we went back to school. Then after school we picked up Prehia and her dog, Naomi, and went to the park. Me and Yn were pushing Prehia on the swing when someone walked up. It was Gina. "Hello, Chresanto." She said. "Hello, Gina." I told her. "Yn." She said. Yn smiled and said "Hello, Gina." My mom looked at Prehia and told her "Hello, Prehia." Prehia looked confused. She looked at Yn. "This is Ms. Gina." Yn said. Prehia looked at Gina and said Hi. Yn took her out of the swing cause Gina wanted to talk to us.

We were sitting at a table watching Prehia play on the playground. "So, how did you know we were at the park?" I asked. Gina laughed. "I was on my way to work and saw y'all pushing Prehia on the swing so, I figured I was stop and check in on her." Gina said. "Oh." Was all I could say. "Prehia A'treia August, get over here." Yn yelled. She was trying to get over there but couldn't get up fast enough to get her. I ran over to Prehia and stopped her from running in the road. I brung her Yn and she whopped her butt. "Don't ever so that again." She told Prehia. Prehia was crying and came over to me. I wanted to baby her but at the same time, she needs to know she can't do that. "Prehia you cannot run off like that, you could get hurt and me and mommy would lose you forever." I explained. She stopped crying and said "I'm sorry. I not do it again." She promised. Yn said she could go on the park so, Prehia ran over there and started playing. "So, does Prehia really not remember me?" Gina asked. I shrugged. "Prehia, come here please." I yelled. She came running over. "Yes, daddy?" She asked. I pointed to Gina and asked Prehia if she knew her. She looked like she was thinking. "No." She answered. I told her she can go back to playing so, she did. Gina was sad a little.

"So, I see Yn is pregnant. What are you having?" She asked. Yn smiled. "Two boys and a girl." My mom's eyes widened. "Triplets?" She asked. Yn nodded. "They will be here in three months." She answered. Yn always gets so happy when she talks about it. "Wow." Was all my mom, I mean Gina, said.

"So, um, how has Prehia been doing?" She asked, clearing her throat. "She's doing good. She really likes her dog." Yn answered. Just then Naomi walked over. She's a tiny puppy. "Y'all got her a dog?" My mom asked. "No, her Uncles and Aunt did." Yn corrected, picking up Naomi. Prehia ran over, freaking out. "Mommy, where's Naomi?" She asked. Yn held her up so that Prehia could see Naomi. "Oh, I thinked I lost her." Prehia said, putting her hand on her heart and letting out a breath. I chuckled. "You can tell you're her momma." I told Yn. She just giggled. Prehia climbed on my lap and hugged my neck. "Daddy, I tired." She said. I patted her back. "Okay." I said. My mom spoke up and said she had to go to work, so we all left. Yn gave Gina our numbers in case she needed anything.

Once we got home, Yn went to make dinner. I laid Prehia down with Naomi and they both fell right to sleep. They are gonna have to wake up when Yn is done cooking dinner. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to bug Yn. "Hey, baby." I said, kissing her cheek. "Hi" She said, happily. I sat on the counter right beside the stove. Just cause I know it annoys her. "What's for dinner?" I asked. She looked at me and saw me sitting on the counter. "Move before you get burned, the oven is on. And barbeque chicken, corn and mash potatoes." She answered. I moved to the stool at the island. While Yn cooked, I continued to bug her. It's to fun not to. I started singing What is Love, off of that show Empire. She makes me watch it all day every day. Not that much but, a lot. She laughed. Then I changed to No Love. I was rapping it. "Oh, get my phone and play that song." She instructed. I did so. We were both rapping along with Lil Wayne and Eminem as it went. I looked through her play list. Trampoline Booty, Don't Drop That Thun Thun, No Love, the 2 full albums of Eminem, The Eminem Show and Curtain Call, a bunch of other Eminem songs, 6 Foot 7 Foot, Some band called Breaking Benjamin(Band), Three Days Grace(Band) and like all of Chris Brown's songs. She had a lot more but, since I never heard Breaking Benjamin, I played one of their songs called The Diary Of Jane. Yn started singing it. It didn't seem like something she would listen to but, she does. Love Don't Change by Jeremiah came on. She teared up and sang it. She told me put it on repeat and plug up her speakers, I did. She sang and cooked.

Once dinner was done, Yn told me to go get everyone, so, I did. When I came back downstairs with Lolo, Prehia, Naomi, Ray, Craig, Monique and Jacob, Yn had the music cut off and the food set on the table. She smiled at Monique.

We sat down and Craig was talking to Monique about something, Lolo was completely ignoring Ray. Jacob was talking to Yn and me. Prehia was just eating. I could tell Lolo and Ray were arguing. Craig and Monique weren't arguing but they were having a disagreement. Jacob and Yn were in a disagreement. It got too much for me, so, I stood up and said "Everyone in the living room. Finishing eating then get in there." They stopped talking and we all finished eating. I can be intimating at times. Once we got down everyone went in the living room. I stood in front of them all. "All of the problems and arguments has got to stop." I said. I made Ray and Lolo tell me what was going on. They were dating, not a surprise, Ray cheated, also not a surprise. "Ray, what was you thinking?" I asked. He shrugged. "Y'all needa work it out, now." I said, making my voice deeper, so they would listen. "I forgive you Ray. I already moved on is what I been trynna tell you." Lolo told him. He looked crushed. "Really?" He asked. She looked in his eyes, then back down at her lap and mumbled something. He made her look at him. "Have you?" He asked again. "No, but, you cheated on me twice in three months." She told him, yelling the last part. He was in tears. "I'm sorry, give me one more chance. I swear on my hair, it will never happen again." He pleaded. She smacked him in the face, then kissed him. What? "I forgive you, but I will shave you bald if you ever do it again." She informed him. He laughed.

Then, I looked at Monique and Craig. "Okay, I'm not playing. What is up with y'all? Craig you the peace maker, and I'm doing your job. It's hard so, please tell me what is up with y'all so you can have it back." I told him. He chuckled. "It's not hard. It comes to me easily." He said. "Yeah, cause people like you and you got Prehia on your side." I reminded him. He laughed and started explaining. "You're pregnant?" I asked Monique. She laughed. "Is that all you got out of what he said?" She asked. I nod. She laughed again and said she was. "Why were y'all arguing?" I asked. Monique shrugged. "I don't know." She said. Craig sighed. "I want her to move in with us, but she thinks y'all don't want her too." He explained. We all disagreed with her. "We want you to live with us. Oh my God, then I would see my future niece or nephew every day. And I would live with my other bestie. That would be so awesome. And we could spoil all the kids." She said. That changed Monique's mind. "Okay, I will move in." Monique said. Her and Lolo and Yn started cheering and squealing. All the guys covered their ears while Prehia sat there confused. "Okay, now what were you and Jacob arguing about?" I asked Yn and Jacob after the squealing stopped. Yn laughed. "We weren't arguing, I was telling him that Pooh Bear is awesome and he said SpongeBob is better." Yn explained. I rolled my eyes. I swear sometimes they act like they five and they grown.

After that everything was good. We went to bed early cause we got school tomorrow.