Family Day Off

*Yn POV*

Today, everyone has the day off so, the guys are going to play basketball and the kids are all going to my mom's and the girls are all just gonna chill here for the day. We might go to the mall later. My birthday is in 9 days. It's August 30th and my birthday is September 9th. All my brothers, sister and there boyfriends/girlfriends and my neices and nephews are flying in.

They all live in New York but, Jaquan. Jaquan lives in California. Right down the road from me. I wonder if he went with the guys. Let me text him.

Lil Sis- hey bro

Big bro Jaquan- wassup lil sis

Lil Sis- were are you?

Big bro Jaquan- with yo husband y

Lil Sis- idk i was just wondering. I wanted to make sure he didnt forget to pick you up, he got more pregnancy brain than me

Big bro Jaquan- lol okay. We at the basketball court love ya lil baby

Lil Sis- okay love ya too big baby

I got up and went to the kitchen. As soon as I finished my hot pocket, we decoded to get ready and leave and go to the mall. We got a few shorts and shirts for when we are not pregnant then went to get pregnant people clothes. We got things for all the kids and the ones on the way that we already knew the sex for. We all went to the food court and pushed two tables together and went to Subway. We all got a whole sub, if we don't eat it all now, we can eat it later.

"Y'all there's Shanaynay." I said, pointing to Janel who was sitting with some dude. They all busted out laughing. "Yn, you are so mean." Lolo laughed. I shrugged and ate my sub. After lunch we finished shopping then went home. I realized I haven't gotten a negative tweet all day. I smiled. They were really starting to get to me. I'm glad they stopped, they were really starting to get to me. I got on twitter and it made me feel happy. There were so many positive tweet and all the bad ones were completely gone. I also seen people tweeting me about a post Chres made.

I read it and I swear it was the sweetest thing ever. I tweeted him back saying "I love you too baby. You are the best husband I could ask for, sure you make mistakes but your only human. At least you realize it and own up to it and correct the wrong. Thank you for taking up for me baby. I feel the same way about you and the kids. No one is perfect but you are closer to it than any one else. I love you so much. :* :)"

I wanted to call Santo but, I know for a fact he doesn't have his phone on him. He's playing basketball it's probably in the car. I'll just wait til he gets home.

"Nicki, can you come here?" I yelled. She waddled into my room. She's got a belly now, we all do. "Yes?" She asked. I held my hand up. "Can you help me up? Then help me find something to wear to my date with Santo tonight?" I asked. She nods and we both help me up off the bed. "I think we are gonna need the girls help." Nicki said, locking through my closet.

They came in my closet. "Oh my gosh. Why do you have so much clothes?" Nazaria asked. We all giggled, including her. "So, we all have date night tonight, let's help each other." I suggest they agreed and thats what we did. (Outfits in the comments, if they show up...)

"Aww, we look so pretty." I said. They smiled and we looked at ourselves in the mirror. Me, Lolo, Nique and Nazaria curled our in loose curls. Nicki, Rihanna and Kylie crimped their hair. My hair is crimson, Lolo's is brown with honey highlights, Nique's is black with bright purple highlights, Zaria's is blonde, Nicki's is her natural black (Her natural hair is so pretty), Rihanna's is bright red, Kylie's is a dark blue. "We look fly." Nicki agreed. We all laughed a little.

"Well, my niggas it's time." Nicki said. (You know how she says 'niggas' in a deep voice? That's how she said it.) We all giggled. "They not even home yet." Lolo said. Nicki laughed. "I know that. I meant it's time for me to eat." She clarified. We all went to the kitchen.

-Skipping to when the boys get home-

"Hey, baby." Chres said, hugging my and kissing me. All the boys did. They planned this. I kissed back but, he was all sweaty. "Eww, babe, go take a shower. Your sweaty." I told him. He chuckled. "Well, you looked to beautiful not to." He defended himself. I smiled and blushed. "Thank you. Go get ready. We have a date." I reminded him. Chres smiled and kissed me once more before running upstairs to get ready. All the guys did.

So, the next chapter is gonna be date night. It's gonna be broken down into three chapters. Two couples in the first two and three couples in the last chapter. They are gonna be longer than this and everyone will get a POV. Let me know what you think. Suggestions? Vote/comment please. (Trust me, Janel isn't gone for good.) Remember the character questions. This is the last chapter for tonight, but, I will update tomorrow.

~Hailey Michele