With Nicki and Wayne Part 2

*Wayne POV*

I woke to the sound of Nicki singing in the shower. She can rap but, her singing voice is mind blowing.

When she got out, I got in the shower. By the time I was done, Nicki was ready and on her phone. "Hey, booboo...Well, where yo' husband?... Awww, congratulations... Yeah, I'll tell Wayne... *laughs* Well, they are gonna want to an interview... Wayne can help with that... Did you talk to his manager?... Well, when are y'all announcing it?... Does y'all's families know yet?... At least they know... I'll talk to you later. Love ya girl." She hung up the phone and turned to me.

"Yn's pregnant." She said. I chuckled and held my hands up. "It's not mine." I joked. Nicki laughed. "I know it's not. But, you gotta call Santo... Again." She told me. I got my phone and called him.

Santo- "Nicki make you call again?"

Wayne- "Yup."

Santo- "Is there a reason?"

Wayne- "Yn's pregnant?"

Santo- "Yes."

Wayne- "When did you find out?"

Santo- "Well, I was supposed to tell you last night but I forgot."

Wayne- *chuckles* "Well, I'll help y'all with the announcements and stuff when we go to y'all house later. You hit the road again in what, three days?"

Santo- "Yup, we're home for three more days."

Wayne- "Well, me and Nicki will swing by later today."

Yn- *in the background* "Santo!"

Santo- "Ight. I'll talk to you later then. Yn needs me."

Wayne- "Alright."

I hung up and pulled Nicki so she was in front of me. I put my arms around her waist and she rested her hands on my shoulders. I was still sitting on the bed and she was standing up. "We gotta go see your kids. Then we are going to see my babies." Nicki said. "When did you have kids?" I asked, pretending to be confused. Nicki giggled. "I don't. I meant Yn and Nique's kids." She explained.

We visited with Reginae first. "Dad, can I stay with you tonight?" Reginae asked. I nod and told her to get her stuff. "How long am I staying?" She yelled from her room. I looked at Toya and she shrugged. "As long as you want!" I yelled back.

"Daddy, can I stay the night with you and Nicki?" Cameron asked at the end of the visit. I looked at his mom. She took forever to answer. "It's up to you." She said finally. My eyes lit up. "I'll get your bags." I told them. He cheered. "Reginae, how much stuff did you back?" I asked. Reginae thought for a minute. "Enough for like two weeks." She answered. I packed that much for Cameron. And for Neal and Lil Tuney(Dwayne Carter III nickname is Lil Tuney) when we got to their houses. (If anyone knows their ages, tell me, please. I get them all mixed up except Reginae. All I know is the boys are young.)

"Alright, everyone, load up." Nicki said. We buckled all the kids in carseats up. Then Reginae took her seat. We took the SUV today cause I was planning on asking them to stay the night anyway. "So, we are gonna go to Santo and them's house." I informed the kids as I started driving. "Okay." They said. They don't really know them. Reginae kind of does.

"Nicki, can you cut the radio on?" Reginae asked politely. Nicki reached over to the radio then stopped. "What do you wanna listen to?" She asked Reginae. "It doesn't matter." Reginae answered. Nicki cut the radio on and browsed through the stations until she found a good song.

"Alright, y'all we're here." I told them. Reginae helped unbuckle the kids then we went in the house. "Wassup, my niggas?" Nicki said to the girls. She covered her mouth. "Oops. I swear I didn't mean to say that." Nicki told them. Everyone laughed. "It's fine. They around Santo and Ray all the time. They've heard every curse word in the book." Yn said.

Nicki picked up Prehia. "How are ya baby?" She asked her. "Naomi ran away." Prehia said, in tears. Nicki looked at Yn and she looked sad too. "She ran away like an hour ago." Yn said. Prehia laid her head on Nicki's shoulder and started crying.

"Santo, lemme holla at ya for a second." I told Santo. We walked to his room. "Here you go, man." Santo told me, throwing me a bag. "You hooking a brother up now." I chuckled, putting it in my pocket. "So, did the dog really run away?" I asked Santo. He shook his head. "Nah, she got hit by a car an hour ago. We buried it before the kids woke up from their nap. We didn't want to tell Yn, but, she figured it out." Santo explained.

"Did you mean for it to get hit or would you be okay if she got another dog?" I asked. He shrugged. "It's gonna be weird with out Naomi." He answered. I thought for a minute. "Well, since you hooked me up, Imma hook you up and buy your daughter a dog." I told him. He smiled. "Thanks, Wayne. Prehia will love that. And Yn. Yn cried too." Santo said.

We went back down stairs were all the kids were playing. The girls were talking and the boys were talking. Me and Santo joined the guys. "Y'all wanna play 2k14?" Jacob asked. We agreed and started playing. I didn't know that many players could play at once to be honest.

*Nicki POV*

Me and the girls were sitting in the kitchen talking. The kids were playing in the playroom.

"Baby, Chris, Rihanna, Royal, Michael, Kylie and King are on their way!" Santo yelled. Yn rolled her eyes. "Quit yelling and okay! Tell the girls to come in here and the kids are in the playroom!" Yn yelled back. Everyone busted out laughing and Yn just shrugged.

"Y'all I'm about to starve." I said at the same time as Yn. We laughed. "Well, since we're on the same page, I'll make food. What do y'all want?" Yn asked. "Well, it's already six, so, how about we all pitch in and make dinner." I suggested. Everyone agreed and we started. We decided to make lasagna, salad and garlic bread.

"We need music." Yn said. We agreed and she plugged up her phone and 'C.R.E.A.M' Wu-Tang started playing. "You so old school." Nique said. Yn laughed. "I rather listen to this than that fake rap." Yn announced. "She got a point there." I agreed.

I got my phone out and recorded some of it. I posted it on Instagram. The caption was, "Going old school with my girls. LilTunechi ChrisBrownOffical Kinggoldchains SantoThaPlugg Trendy2wice PrinceMisfit Prod_Offical ReginaeCarter HoneyItsYn UNique ZoStayFly Rihanna KingKylie Family dinner. #FamilyMatters #Blessed" Then I went back to helping them cook.

"I'm gonna go check on the kids." I said. I walked to the playroom to see them all building things with blocks. They were pretty good at it. I took their picture and posted it also. I tagged everyone in it. Then I walked back to the kitchen and we finished cooking dinner.

*Wayne POV*

We all heard the girls jammin in the kitchen. I was surprised that the guys was singing/rapping along. I didn't think Santo, Jacob, Ray and Craig where old enough to know anything about Wu-Tang. Even the girls were singing. "Baby!" Yn yelled. He ran in the kitchen. Damn, I thought I was whipped.

He walked back out and said "Dinner's done." and walked back in the kitchen. He ran in there that fast just for that. Well, I guess he just cares that much. We all walked in the kitchen where the girls were sitting at the dining room table and the kids were in high chairs. I didn't know they had 10 highchairs on hand. I also never realized big their dining room table is. We all fit.

It was a good dinner. Me and Nicki left with the kids around 9.