Santo's Meeting

*Santo POV*

I'm nervous right now. Wayne approves. I am honestly scared as hell that Keisha is gonna kick my ass. I mean she would understand, but she's my manager, this means no tours or recording for a year. She's mostly likely gonna kick my ass and then be happy I'm spending time with my family.

"Babe, let's go." I said, poking my head in our room. The guys and girls were watching the kids. Except Wayne cause he has to be at my meeting. Yn finished applying her lip gloss then walked over to me. I took her hand and we walked downstairs. It's 8 in the morning so, the kids are sleeping.

Paparazzi was everywhere. Yn put her sunglass on. I did the same thing. I ignored all the questions. Until one really got to me. "Is the new baby really yours?" I turned around. "Yes. He's half me and half Yn. Why the fuck you askin?" I said. He shrugged. "He doesn't look like you." The dude answered. I chuckled. "You're stupid as hell." I said. I turned around and kept walking. Then ol' dude decided to talk again. "And, Yn seems like a hoe." He said. I turned around and punched him in the nose, sending him to the ground. I picked him up by the collar of his shirt. "Talk about my wife like that again. I dare you. You gon' get a lot worse than a damn punch. You understand?" I asked. He nods. I released him and he dropped to the ground.

I grabbed Yn's hand and we walked into the building. Now Keisha is really finna whoop my ass. Me and Yn took our seats. "Okay, so, you have an interview on a TV show tomorrow morning. It's about the new addition and new music." Keisha said. I held my hand up, signaling for her to stop. "I'm gonna take a year off." I announced. Keisha's jaw dropped. "What?" She asked. I repeated myself. "I wanna help with my kids. And be with my family. I haven't been able to do that since I got all this fame." I told her. She smiled. "Okay, you can announce it tomorrow." Keisha said. I smiled and so did Yn.

We were about to leave from the meeting. We were little walking through Keisha's office door. I hear a phone beep, then Keisha say, "Chresanto August. Your ass is grass!" I took of running, pulling Yn with me. We jumped in the car and drove off. We passed Wayne, who was laughing his ass off and a very pissed off Keisha who was looking like she was wanting to kill me.

Me and Yn busted out laughing half way home. I looked at her. She's beautiful. Man, I love her. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. "I love you, Yn." I said. She smiled. "I love you too." She told me. I smiled. It feels good hearing her say that.

We went back home and spent the rest of the day with our family. Wayne got home five minutes after us.

-Skipping to interview tomorrow-

"Alright, I'm here with, the handsome, Santo August and of course, the beautiful Yn August." The interview said. "Good morning." Me and Yn said. "I see Mrs. Yn no longer has her bump." Angela, the interviewer said. The audience clapped. Yn smiled. "Yeah, my baby came." She said proudly. "Our." I corrected. Yn giggled. "Our baby came." She said even prouder.

"So, can you tell us about him? All we know is his birthday." Angela said. I looked at Yn and she smiles at me. "His name is Azontay Elijah August. He was 1 foot and two inches. He weighed 8 pounds on the dot." I said. Everyone said, 'aww' as a picture of him appeared on the screen.

"Alright, so, before I get into your new music, that altercation the other day. What happened?" Angela asked. I sighed. "Well, what happened was, he said somethings about my family and my wife. He was being disrespectful, and, I admit, I could have handled it a little better but, he called my wife a hoe and I lost it. I shouldn't have done what I did because I have kids and I don't want them doing that. But, as a man, and a husband, I don't regret it. He shouldn't have disrespected me and mines." I explained. Everyone nods their heads in agreement.

"Alright, on to your music and things of that nature. What can you tell me?" She asked. I smiled and grabbed Yn's hand. "Well, I'm gonna take a year off. Are family used to be really close and spend all the time in the world together. I'm not retiring or anything, just no tours or music being made or released for a year." I announced. It took her a minute to answer. "Well, I wasn't expecting that. But, I understand. It's gotta be hard for y'all's family. I applaud you for doing this." She said. Everyone clapped and I smiled.

We finished the show with me performing. Then we went home and spent the rest of the day with our family.

*Next Morning*

I woke up and went to check on the kids. Then I realized something that I never wanted to happen. That no parent ever wants to happen to them. My kids is gone. I searched the whole house. Then ran through the house yelling their names. Three of my babies were gone. And Az can't even roll yet. He didn't go hide somewhere.

I woke everyone up and they figured out what was going on. Me and Yn were crying and calling people. I put word out and so did everyone else. When I find out who took my kids, believe, someone is getting killed.

So, who took them? What do you think? Vote/comment. Who's the other two kids missing? Wanna be my co-writer? You know you do. lol, inbox me if you do though. I have no requirements but, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT copy someone else's work and expect it to be on here.

Also, if you haven't already, go read Bonnie and Clyde by iBasedOnikaa it's awesome and she said once it gets to 1k reads, she'll update three times in one day. Read it please. If you have already, read it again, lol

Anyway, message me privately or comment if you wanna be a co-writer. Vote/comment please (See that, I said 'please', I asked nicely. You should be nice also and vote/comment lol) *Nikki Minaj Voice* That's all folks (you know what that song is right??)

I feel like I'm forgetting... ... ... ... ... Nope, I still can't remember. Oh, yeah, if I haven't already said this, I need a co-writer. I am very busy and I try to update but it would help if I had some help, (Not a tutor for school work. A co-writer for the book) Updates will be faster (Which is a plus if you like the story... I hope you do, I'm not sure why you would have read this far if you didn't)

Well, I'mma crash now, cause, I'm tired. And when I'm tired I talk a lot and act a lil crazy. (Can you tell lol) For real though, comment/vote. Please. And if you wanna be a co-writer, message me privately or comment. It legit, takes five seconds (unless you got slow connection[like me sometimes lol], then it might take longer.)

~Michele

P.S. Princeton won the Peta Hottest Celeb Vegan... YAY! I voted like a million times. And Zendaya won... YAY! I voted for her the same amount I voted for Princeton lol. Now, for real, this chapter is over and so is this long author's note.

~Michele💎💙💛😊😋😃👑