Is He Alive Or Not

Alright, I'mma go ahead and say it, I didn't write any of this chapter. Well, that's a lie, I helped but it was very little. I hope y'all like it though...It gets a little inappropriate at one part, but, I do warn you right before and after it. It's not a sex scene, I still don't allow those, but, that's not my thing, so, I was a little unsure if I should post this one or rewrite it myself. (I deleted somethings out though, I wasn't allowing it in my book.) But, yeah, tell me if you like when I have a co-writer or if I should just continue to write by myself. Thanks.

The doctor looked stressed. "Ma'am your husband is.." He started. He just paused. I waited for a minute. "IS MY HUSBAND ALIVE OR NOT?!" I yelled. The doctor looked down at the papers and smiled. "After, literally 24 hours and 17 minutes of surgery, we got him to pull threw. We've checked and there is no memory loss because he didn't hit his head. You're husband is a very lucky man. We almost lost him but, he pulled through. However, he is in a medically induced coma. He should be up in two days. We did a C.T scan and everything came out okay. As well as all the other tests. You can follow me to him." The doctor told me.

As soon as we got to the room, I ran to Santo and kissed all over his face. My baby is okay. But, he's wearing a breathing mask. "He was shot close to his lungs, just to be on the safe side, we put him on an oxygen machine." The doctor explained. I nod and cup Santo's face in my hands. I kissed his forehead again and moved his hair out of his face. It wasn't up like it normally was, it had fell flat and was all over his forehead.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I should have shot faster, I should have shot when I got to you." I whispered, tearing up. I rested my forehead against his and kissed his nose. "I love you, Santo." I whispered. "I love you, Yn." He said. But he was still asleep. I said it again and he said it back.

I went and got the doctor and showed him. He smiled. "He truly loves you. He's answering back because, he can hear you, and it's something he's used to. Like, when people lose memory, it doesn't matter if they can't remember their name, or anything at all for that matter, they can sign their name, it's habit. It's like when dead people do something, you know how, they'll open their moves or something? The nerves are still trying to be active. That's what he's doing, but this is his version." The doctor explained. I smiled at Santo.

I laid on the couch with the blanket and pillow a nurse gave me. I couldn't sleep cause, every night since, well, it seems like forever, I've fell asleep in Santo's arms. I got out my phone and texted Jacob.

Yn- Bring me my teady bear on me and Santo's bed and some clothes please.

Jake- Ight, what do you want?

Yn- PJs, slippers, under garments and shorts and tank tops.

Jake- Santo?

Yn- PJs, boxers and basketball shorts and loose t's

Jake- His jordans

Yn- Yup and his sandals

Jake- On my way

I looked at the time, 2 in the after noon, I haven't slept in nearly two days. Well, for one whole day, Santo was in surgery.

"Here Yn, now, you gotta sleep." Jacob said. He hugged me and left. I cuddled up with my teady bear, facing Santo and fell asleep.

-Next Day at 1 pm.-

I woke up and the TV was on. I looked around and remembered everything that had happened. I looked at Santo, who's eyes were wide open. I ran over to him and kissed all over his face. I would have kissed his lips, but, he was wearing the mask still. "Hey." He said, his voice raspy and weak. I smiled at him and teared up. "You're awake." I said. Santo nods. I hugged him. "I thought I lost you." I cried. Santo wrapped his arms around me. "Not that easy to lose me." Santo said. I laughed. "Thank God." I said, letting go of him and cupping his face.