I'm Not Letting You Go

His respectful lips for the last time

And spell out the lyrics to love in the sky

Its you that I live for and for you I die

So I'll lay here with you till the final goodbye

Goodbye

~Rihanna, 'Final Goodbye'

____________________________________________________________________

*Santo POV*

"Yn, you're not coming. Stay here with them and the kids." I said, looking down at Yn. They tracked down the guy that's looking for us, we might not make it out alive, but I'm not letting her get killed. We have kids, they need her.

"You're not telling me that. I'm going." Yn said, looking in my eyes.

"I will tie you up and chain you to something before I let you come. You're not coming." I said, continuing to get my stuff together.

"You're not telling me that, Santo. I'm in this too. We both go!" Yn yelled.

"No! I'm going! You're stubborn ass is staying here!" I yelled back.

"No, I'm not. We're in this together, Santo. You're not getting hurt." She said, tears threatening to spill over.

"Neither are you. We have kids, you need to be here with them." I whispered, wiping her eyes.

"I need to be with you. We got ourselves in this, we're gonna get us out. I'm not staying here." She told me, looking up at me.

"Yn, you can't come. If you get hurt-" I started but was cut off by her lips pressing to mine.

"I won't. We're in this together." She said, wrapping her arms around me.

I put my arms around her in return.

"Please don't go with out me." She said, beginning to sob into my chest. I cried too.

"I don't want you to get hurt. The kids need at least one parent." I said, making her cry more.

"If we both go, you have a back up. I have a back up, we both have a better chance of making it out if we stay together." Yn said, holding me tight.

"Baby-" I started, only to get cut off by Yn.

"I'm coming whether you want me too or not, you may as well agree." She said, looking at me again. I sighed and picked her up, sitting her on the dresser. I looked straight into her eyes.

"I don't want you to get hurt. I want you to stay out of trouble." I said, wiping her face. We both know what we're up against here, we don't have the best chance. Yn reached up and wiped my face.

"And I don't want you to get hurt. That's why I'm going." She whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You're my husband, you are supposed to protect me, and I protect you. Let me do my job. Chresanto, don't leave without me, please." She begged. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close, letting my tears fall on her shoulder as hers poured down on my shoulder.

"I'm not leaving. I'm gonna try my hardest to come back to you." I whispered.

"Trying's not good enough. You need to be here with me. With me and the kids. Please, Chres, please." She pleaded.