Taking Over the Family Business

One Month Later

*Yn POV*

It's been a month since we got the family business. It's going good so far. My uncle helps when he needs too. We got a lot more money now. My mom don't like that we own the business cause its dangerous. But she's okay with it as long as no one gets hurt. We have lots of business to do. Sometimes, you gotta do what needs to be done. Which means killing. But we only kill the bad people. Like if they killed someone or something. I ain't ever done it. Chres has once when someone tried to kill me and Prehia. It didn't bother him, he said it was to protect his family. But he's still the same man and I'm still the same woman. Prehia don't know about it. She knows that we work but not what we do.

I met my brothers and sisters. We actually got really close. I have two nieces and three nephews. Carmelo has a son and a daughter, with a woman named Julia, they're dating. Kamilo, who is 4 and Jasmine, who is 2. King has two sons, Trevor and King Jr., they are twins and 3 years old. He is engaged to a woman named Justine. Khalil is dating a woman named Amore (Pronounced uh-more-ay), and they have a daughter, Kaden, who is only two months.

School started back and Chres is playing football. I go to school and run the business with him. He told me I don't have to get a job anymore. So, I didn't. We are getting more than enough money between his football career and the business. I don't know what to actually call it.

Right now, I am doing Jacob's hair. We got close again. I am braiding it in corn rows again cause they have their first game tonight and his afro don't fit under the helmet. Ray got Lolo to put his hair the same way I'm doing Jacob's. Chres and Craig's is short enough. Prehia is going to the game. My mom watches her while we are at school during the day.After I finished his hair, we loaded up in two cars and left. In Lolo's car was Lolo, Ray and Jacob. In my car was me, Chres, Craig and Prehia. Prehia wanted Craig to ride with her.

"So, how y'all feel about your first game of the season?" I asked. "I'm ready." They said in unison. I laughed. At the game me, Lolo and Prehia sat on the bleachers while the guys went to the field.

-Skipping to after the game-

We won. It was like 95-23. We beat them bad. Our team worked hard though, they deserved it. Me, Lolo, the guys and Prehia went on a celebration dinner. We went to buy pizza. We wanted to eat at home cause the boys were excited and tired.The boys took one car and went straight home and me, Lolo and Prehia went to get pizza. We went home. The boys probably got there 10 minutes before us. I walked in saw the boys panicking and packing everything. "What's going on in here?" I asked. They were packing necessities like, food, waters, soda, clothes, hygiene stuff, shoes, etc. "We gotta go now." Chres said. He handed me his phone. It was a text from my uncle.

Wayne- Chres, get you and your friends out of her asap. School work will be taken care of. I got it covered. Someone screwed y'all over and you got some people after all of y'all. Pack up and get out of here. You're gonna take my private plan to a location no one knows. Lay low there and don't use the phones.

Lolo read it and we all started packing. After we had everything we loaded everything in the two mini vans and headed to my uncle's private jet. I guess we're going on the run.