I Hope We Work This Out

When I woke up, I was alone. I checked my phone and it was noon. I sleep to much. I walked down stairs and everyone was in the living room watching TV except Jacob. It's my third day here and Jacob left yesterday.

"What are y'all watching?" I asked then they changed it. "Turn it back and tell me what it is." I said. They sighed and turned it back on. "Power family, the August's may be falling apart. Reporters say Santo August was spotted at a party getting cozy with multiple girls and even going into a room with one. He later made a tweet saying, ' @HoneyItsYn, I love you and the kids. You keep ignoring my calls, texts and everything. I'm so sorry baby, I love you. Please forgive me. It's only been a day and it already feels like my heart has been ripped out. I love you and I'm sorry, please come home.'

A good friend of theirs also made a tweet saying ' @HoneyItsYn, don't worry booboo I kicked his ass. Nigga think he cheat without getting his ass whooped, better think again. You don't hurt my boo and get away with it.' Mrs. Yn August later commented '@LoLopez thanks bae, hope u didn't hurt him too bad though, he is still my husband and the father of our six kids.'

Yn made her own tweet to let them know her feelings on this matter by saying 'Okay, I'm just gonna say it, yes, i saw all them posts and yes, it did hurt me to see that he cheated on me. But we married young and if he doesn't love me the same way anymore, i love him enough to let him go. I'm not gonna force him to stay with me, that would make me, him and all the kids miserable. I'm just afraid of raising six kids on my own. If a divorce is what will make him happy, then I will do it. I still love him but, if he's not happy with me anymore, I'm not gonna make him stay with me. This was a long message but, it's how I feel. There was alot of confusion so I just wanted to clear it up. @SantoThaPlugg it's up to you. Now you know my feelings.'

The new, young power couple may not get their forever as they planned. We'll have a little chat with Santo August right after this short break." The reporter said. I don't remember the name of this TV show but I used to watch it all the time. I sat down and waited for Chresanto to be on so I could here what he had to say.

After the break, Chresanto was sitting next to the reporter looking terrible.

Reporter- "Santo, man, you don't look to hot.

 Chres- *shrugs* "I haven't slept or ate since they left."

Reporter- *shocked* "When did she leave?"

Chres- "Three days ago."

Reporter- *worried a little* "Santo, that is not healthy for you."

Chres- "I know but I can not sleep with out my baby and my kids."

Reporter- "Have you talked to her since she left?"

Chres- *shakes head* "No, she cut her phone off. She don't answer no ones phone calls. Everyone goes to see her and the kids with Kaden but that's it."

Reporter- "Well, if you know where she is why won't you go see her?"

Chres- "I really want too but everyone tells me if she's okay or not and about the kids." Reporter- "What do they say?"

Chres- "She is still eating and sleeping but she misses me as much as I miss her. And the kids keep saying 'Where's daddy?' And Yn tells them I had to go on a work trip. They said that she doesn't want to tell them what happened and she don't think that they would understand." *in tears*

Reporter- *hugs him* "It'll be okay, if y'all still love each other, you'll get back together. Did you see the tweet she made?"

Chres- *shake head still about to cry*

Reporter- *shows him the tweet*

Chres- *wipes eyes* "I gotta go try to call her."

Reporter- "Do you mind if we record it?"

Chres- *shakes head* "No, she probably won't answer anyway, but it is worth a try."

Reporter and cameras- *follow him back stage to his phone to call Yn*

I cut my phone on as he was calling. I didn't answer it though. He tried calling me again and I cleared my throat and answered it.

Yn- "Hello?"

Chres- *happy* "Hey, it's me."

Yn- "Hey." Chres- "So, how are you?"

Yn- "I'm fine, I guess. How are you?"

I am watching him talk to me on TV, they muted it so he wouldn't know I was watching, and I see him mouth 'terrible'.

Chres- "I'm okay, I miss you and the kids."

Yn- "If you want, I could drop them off at the house and you could spend time with them."

Chres- "I want y'all to come home. All of you."

Yn- *bout to cry* "Chresanto, we both agreed that we should be apart for a week so you can find out what you want."

Chres- *tears threatening to spill* "I want you and our kids. I want my family. I know I'm a dumbass, but I can't go on without you and our kids. I screwed up, I'm sorry. It was a mistake, I was drunk. I was gonna tell you but, as soon as I saw you, I felt terrible and guilty, I didn't mean to hurt you." *a few tears shed*

Yn- "Chres, it's been three days, how could you be sure that that's what you want?"

Chres- "Yn, I haven't ate or slept in three days. I feel like I'm dying. I need you and the kids."

Yn- *crying a little* "When do you want me to bring the kids? They miss you a lot."

Chres- "In an hour. But, are we gonna work this out? I am sorry, baby, I need you. Please."

Yn- "Yeah, I hope we do. We can talk more when I get over there, I gotta get the kids ready."

Chres- *happier* "Okay. Be careful. Thank you and I love you."

Yn- "I love you too. You be careful and do me a favor and eat please."

Chres- *laughs* "Alright, I will."

Yn- "You better. Let me go get everyone ready."

We both hung up and I got me and the kids ready. Chris and Rihanna let me take Royalty so they had to come later. I put on a black tank top that said "YMCMB" in red letters with white shorts and red and white Nike's. I left my hair down and naturally curly. My hair is almost to my butt now. I put on a gold head band and red lip stick with eye liner and mascara and diamond studs and a little diamond stud for my lip.

I got Prehia dressed in a white tank top that said "Daddy's Princess" in pink letter and pink shorts with pink and white Nike's. I put in her tiara stud earrings. For CJ I put on his basketball outfit that specially made and says "CJ" and the number is 12. He was our first son and our second child. The jersey is royal blue with gold letters. With that, I put on his Nike's that are gold and black. I put in his diamond square studs and put on his gold chain that matches Chres'. He looks so much like Chres. For Trey, I put on his specially made basketball outfit that was exactly like CJ's but said "Trey" and the number was 32. He was our third child and second son. I put in his diamond square studs and a gold chain. For Aaliyah, I put on her white tank top that said "Mommy's Mini Me" in gold letters with gold shorts and black and gold Nike's. Then I put in her heart earrings. Royalty was wearing pretty much the same thing as Prehia. For Altereak, I put on a Elmo onsie and black shorts with little red and black baby shoes.

Then I grabbed my purse and phone and keys and Rihanna and Chris helped me load up the kids and I drove to the house. As soon as the kids saw Chres, they ran to him. Our kids yelling "Daddy!" And Royalty yelling "Uncle Santo!" He pulled all of them into a group hug then he took Altereak from me and kissed his forehead. Then he kissed my stomach. Maybe we can work this out.

Thoughts? Questions? Please vote/comment