ATL Concert

I'm going on stage in five minutes. First, I am singing Amazing. "Baby, you'll do great." Yn said, stopping me from shaking my leg. "Yeah, Chres, you're gonna do great." Lolo added. Everyone agreed. "Thanks guys, it means alot." I told them. I kissed Yn then kissed the kids foreheads. "Good luck daddy!" Prehia yelled. I smiled at her. "Thank you, I love you." I said. Then it was time for me to go on stage.

"How y'all doing tonight?" I asked. The screamed loud, but not loud enough. "Come on y'all can do better than that." I said. They screamed four times louder. "Aight, leggo!" I yelled. Then the music for Amazing came on. Then Number and Man Crush. After that, I did seven more then it was over. "Good night, y'all be safe. I love you." I yelled before running backstage. I went to Yn, picked her up and kissed her. "You did great, baby." She said, wrapping her legs around my waist. I smiled and thanked her.

We all went to the hotel to chill. We are all staying in ATL for three days then hitting the road again. Tonight, all the kids are staying in Craig and Monique's room. Tomorrow they are staying with me and Yn. Then the next day with Lolo and Ray. Jacob brought some random chick back and I don't know or want to know what they are doing.

"So, we're here for three days, what are we gonna do?" I asked. Yn smiled. "Well, there is a lot of stuff we could do. But not right now, it's already nine." She answered. I smirked. "Ion know. I think there are some things we could do." I said, causing her to smile a little. "You little nasty." She told me. "But you love it." I defended. She smiled bigger. "I do." She agreed, before kissing me. Then stuffed happened.

-next morning-

"Where do y'all wanna go?" I asked the kids. Prehia started cheering, "The park!" So, I started driving to the park. While I was driving, I Don't Get Tired cane on. Prehia was singing and rapping with them. Yup, just like her daddy. "She's just like you, Chres." Yn said. I chuckled. "I was just thinking the same thing." I told her and she giggled. I grabbed her hand with my free hand.

"So, have you been thinking of any names?" She asked me. I nod. "Actually, yeah." I answered. She asked what they were. "Ahmiere or Altereak." I answered. She stayed quite for a minute. "Ahmiere Altereak August or Altereak Ahmiere Altereak August?" She asked. I thought for a second. "Altereak Ahmiere August." I answered. She got out her phone. "Imma text her and tell her." She informed me. I was confused. "Text who?" I asked. She giggled a little. "Yo mama." She said and I chuckled.

We pulled up to the park and put the triplets in their special stroller. It was made for triplets. I pushed it while Yn pushed Prehia's stroller. We put all of them in swings and pushed them. "Mommy, mommy!" Aaliyah yelled. Yn laughed as Aaliyah jumped around excitedly. "Yes, Lay Lay?" She asked. Aailyah pointed to a bird. "It a birdie." She said, giggling at it. "I see baby. It's a pretty bird." Yn agreed, smiling. Aaliyah continued to giggle and talk about the bird. It sound like a lot of gibberish but she said a few sentences.

"Babe, Jacob is bring Naomi. He doesn't want to leave her at the hotel and he can't bring her to the mall." Yn said, putting her phone back in her purse. I nod and we keep running around the playground with the kids. Naomi is Prehia's dog. She's a pitbull. She's got gray fur and grayish-blue eyes. She got big too. Naomi reminds me of the pitbulls I used to have. I gotta talk to Yn about getting a few more. They are great dogs, protective, easy to train, and of you raise them right, they are nice dogs.

Jacob dropped Naomi off and we walked around the park. "Baby, can we get some more dogs?" I asked. She thought for a minute. "Yeah, but if you buy one of them annoying dogs who bark every two seconds, I will hurt you." She said. I chucked. "I meant Pitbulls or Rottweiler(spell check) Yn." I answered. "Then yes, get as many as you want." She told me. I chuckled and we kept walking with the kids and Naomi.