Prehia's Surprise

*Santo POV*

Wayne called and said they are coming over again today with the surprise for Prehia. I know what it is but Yn and the kids don't. Wayne and them are gonna be over here in two hours.

"Take a shower with me." Yn said. I smiled. "Okay. Let's go." I told her. I can't turn down a shower. Especially with my wife. We got in the shower and started washing. I wrapped my arms around Yn and kissed her. "I love you." I said. She smiled at me. "I love you too." Yn told me.

I kissed her again. And again. And three more times. "Santoooo." Yn whined. I chuckled. "Okay. I'm done, ma." I said. I kissed her quickly two mores times. "Starting now." I added. She laughed at me. "Okay. Now are we just gonna stand here and waste water or actually take a shower? They ton be here soon." Yn said. I laughed and we finished showering.

"Baby, help me find something to wear." Yn said from the closet. I was already dressed in a white wife beater and grey sweats. Yn was standing in the closet with a towel around her. I looked at the door and it was closed and locked because we were in the shower. I got off the bed and walked over to her. "Well, this has to go." I said, pulling on her towel, causing her to drop it accidentally. She was wearing only her panties and bra. "Babe, now what if someone walks in?" She whined. I chuckled. "It's locked." I told her. Yn sighed in defeat.

"So, help me find something to wear." Yn said. I smirked. "You can wear what I want you too. But you can't wear it for no one except me." I said. She pushed me playfully. "Boy bye." Yn said. I laughed. "Alright, wear this." I said. I gave her pink sweat pants that said Love Me down the side in red and a pink fitted t-shirt. She stretched up and kissed me. "Thank you, baby." She said.

"Daddy!" Aaliyah yelled. I ran into her room, faster than I have ever ran before. It looked like she fell off the bed. She was laying on the floor crying. I picked her up and she put her head on my shoulder. "Daddy, me fell off bed." Aaliyah cried. I patted her back and sat on the bed. "Where's it hurt, mama?" I asked. She pointed to her back. I looked at it and there was red.

"Yn! Come here!" I yelled. Yn walked in. "Look at her back." I said. Yn did as told. "What happened?" She asked. "Me fell off bed." Aaliyah said, still crying. Yn hugged her. "I'll go get some ice for it." Yn said, getting up and walking to the kitchen. Aaliyah climbed on my lap and laid her head on me again. "I still sweepy daddy." She said, yawning. I swear Aaliyah is a minnie Yn. I laid back and she laid on my chest. "Daddy go night night too?" Aaliyah asked. "Yeah, daddy go night night." I said. She fell asleep.

Yn walked in and put a towel on her back then the bag of ice. CJ, Trey and Prehia walked in. Prehia said, "See, I told you they was in here." She rolled her eyes at her brothers and climbed on the bed where me and Aaliyah were laying and Yn sitting. CJ looked at her. "Fine, then." Him and Trey said. Now, them too. They my minnie me's. Trey looked like half me and half Yn in the beginning but now, you can't even tell Yn helped.

CJ and Trey tried to climb on the bed. Yn laughed and picked them up, setting them on the bed. "Auntie Nicki is coming over." Yn told them. They almost woke up Aaliyah. "Y'all let's go in the living room." I suggested. We walked out there and I laid Aaliyah on her bed, putting pillows around her. I carried CJ and Trey downstairs and Yn held Prehia's hand.

Prehia ran straight to Craig and he picked her up. "Where's Kaden?" Prehia asked. Craig opened his mouth to answer but Kaden ran in. "Prehia!" Kaden yelled. They act like they ain't seen each other in years. We live together.

We all chilled and watched TV while the kids played in the living room floor. "Baby, Nicki texted. They are at the door, will you go get it?" Yn asked. I got up and smiled at her. "Yeah." I said, kissing the top of her head.

I opened the door and they all walked in. "Go get all the kids and Yn." Wayne said. I nod. "Baby. And babies. Come here." I yelled. The kids and Yn came. Yn was holding Aaliyah and Prehia's hands. "What's up, baby?" Yn said, standing by me. "Come outside." I told her. The kids and us walked outside while Craig and Nique recorded the whole thing.

"Okay, so, I got a surprise for Prehia, Kaden, CJ, Aaliyah, Trey and Yn." Wayne said. He went to his car and grabbed a box. "Alright. Prehia. Kaden. CJ. Aaliyah. Trey. Yn." He said, handing each of them a puppy. They were pit bull puppies but looked different. Prehia's looked exactly like Naomi. Kaden's was white. CJ's was brown. Trey's was black. Aaliyah's was white with brown spots. Yn's was a black and white. "What do you say?" I asked after they were done cheering and screaming with joy. "Thank you Uncle Wayne!" They all yelled. "Thank you, Wayne." Yn said, hugging him with her free hand. He smiled. "You're welcome. What y'all gon' name em'?" Wayne asked.

All the girls got girls and the boys got boys.

Aaliyah- "Cookie!"

Prehia- "Naomi!"

CJ- "Uh, uh, uh, uh. Duke!"

Trey- "Skull!"

Kaden- "Tiny!"

Yn- "Kamilla."

We all went in the house with puppies. Yn got me to take their picture. She posted it on Instagram. "Aww, Uncle Wayne but the kids puppies. And me. Thanks, Wayne. LilTunechi" was her caption.

"Santo! We need help with the cages." Yn yelled. The guys tried to do it but the girls insisted they do it. We were setting up a kennel outside in the shade for when they need to have some out side time. I am gonna train them since I know how.

Me and the guys finished setting up the kennel and went back in the house. "Thank you. Here, baby." Yn said, handing me a drink. She kissed me then walked to the door. "We're making lunch. It'll be done soon." Yn said then walked in the kitchen. I was still stuck on that kiss. Like, for real, damn, that was a good kiss.

Everyone smashed their drinks. "Food's done. Come get it." The girls yelled. I swear, they practice this unison shit. I chuckled and walked in the dining room. One the table there was like five loafs of bread, I think seven or eight pounds of bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard. BLT's!

We all sat down. I put the bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise on mine before eating. Yn gave everyone a glass and set the drinks on the table. She made all the kids plates then her own. We all sat down and ate together. We are a real family. Now I just need my baby with Yn and the kid we adopting from my mom that's gonna be my baby.

"Thanks for lunch. It was great." Wayne told the girls. They all hugged him. "Thanks for the puppy." Yn told him. The kids hugged him next. "Bye bye Uncle Wayne." Aaliyah said. He smiled at her and held his hand up for a high five. "Bye Uncle Wayne." The other kids said. He high fived all of them. "Bye, Auntie Nicki." The kids told her. They all hugged her at once. "By Reginae and Cameron and Neal and Lil Tuney." They added, hugging them.

"Bye, girly. You gotta come back and see us some time." Yn told Reginae. They hugged. "Bye, Nicki. Be careful. Love ya." Yn told Nicki, hugging her. "Y'all be careful on tour. Especially with that baby in there. Love ya." Nicki told her. They finished up goodbyes then Wayne and Nicki left with their kids.

"Baby, Wayne said he'll get the meetings and stuff ready." I told Yn, laying on our bed with her and the kids. "Okay." Yn said, clearly exhausted. I covered all of us up. "Let's take a nap." I suggested. And that's what we did.

So, what do you think? The next chapter will be longer and better. I just wanted to write real quick. i'll be updating a lot sooner than you think.

~Hailey