I Ride For You

_____________________________________________________________________________

Now I look back on the time

That we spent and

I see it in my mind

Playing over and over again

'Cause boy right now

You got me breaking down

And I just can't figure out why

But this is what you say

Ride when we ride we ride

It's 'til the day that we die

When we ride we ride

It's 'til the day that we die

~Rihanna, 'We Ride'

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Santo's POV*

"You okay?" I asked, placing my hand on Yn's back. Her hand flew up to her face, wiping her face.

"I have a bad feeling about this, Santo." Yn said.

I sat beside her and wrapped both my arms around her.

"I won't let anything happen to you. I swear." I promised her. She nods her head but continues crying. I just let her cry on me, and kept trying to comfort her.

When we landed in Atlanta, Yn was sleeping, so I carried her to the car and then got our stuff.

"You let her come!" Wayne(Her uncle) yelled, looking at Yn. I held my hands up.

"I told her stay. She's stubborn though, she told me she's coming whether I liked it or not. I didn't want to argue with her, especially when we don't know how this is going to go down." I explained. Wayne's face softened.

"Alright, protect her, okay? I'm gonna try my hardest to get you both out alive." He said. I nod.

"Focus on Yn. Please." I begged.

"Son, if I get her out without you, she'll go running back in for you." Wayne said.

"Doing anything you have to, just make sure she's safe. If I don't get out and she does, lock her in a car or something, just protect her." I said, looking down at her as she slept.

"You must really love her." Wayne said.

"I do, sir, I really do." I said, not taking my eyes off of her.

"I see that. I'll try to get both of you out." He repeated. I sighed and looked at Yn.

"Make her your first priority." I said.

"Okay." He agreed.

I picked Yn up and carried her into her uncle's Atlanta house. I carried her to a guest room and laid her on the bed. The guys put our stuff in there, then walked out and closed the door behind them. I sat on the bed beside Yn and took her hand. I stared at her for a minute, thinking about everything.

We're married, we've been married for three, almost four years. I'm twenty-two, she's twenty-one. We have seven kids. From ages five to five months. I don't wanna lose her, I don't wanna lose the kids. Most importantly, I don't want our kids to lose her. They need their mother.