Craig and Monique's Baby...

Skipping Five Months ahead

*Monique’s POV*

I was laying in bed, watching TV with Craig. We were watching SpongeBob, like the little kids we were. Then, I felt water and Craig said “Nique, did you just pee?” He was holding back laughs and was grossed out at the same time. “No, my water just broke.” I said, calm as I could. He panicked and then I got impatient. “Calm down! Get the bags and tell everyone and then drive me to the hospital before I have this baby on the bed.” I yelled. He did as told. We decided we didn’t wanna know if it was a boy or girl but, we are about to find out.

He drove me to the hospital and then we started.

14 hours later

I finally pushed her out. We had a baby girl. “Do you have a name yet?” The nurse asked, handing her to me. I shook my head. “It’s alright, we will just call her baby Scott.” She told me. I want the baby to have Craig’s last name so, I said “Crippen. Her last name is gonna be Crippen.” We signed the birth certificate and thought of names while everyone else held her. “What about Tameka?” He asked. I shook my head. “No way, every Tameka I have ever met is short like shorter than me.” I said. He chuckled. “What about Kaden?” I said. He smiled. “I like it. What about a middle name?” He said. I shrugged. After thinking for a minute, he said “Aleia” and I smiled. “Kaden Aleia Crippen.” I stated. We both smiled and they wrote it on her birth certificate. My baby, Kaden Aleia Crippen, is officially here.