Guilty Or Innocent Pt. 2

*Santo's POV*

"Does the jury have an unanimous decision?" Judge Mathew asks.

"We do, your honor." The 'spokesperson' says.

"What do you find?" The judge asks.

Not guilty. Not guilty. Not guilty. Not guilty. Not guilty. Not guilty. Please, please, please let me get back to my babies today.

"We find the defendant not guilty." The woman of the jury says. Did I hear that right? Did they just say not guilty?

"Did they say not guilty?" I whisper.

"They did." My lawyer whispers back. I've never smiled so big in my life, well maybe when the kids were born and I married Yn, but that's it.

"Thank you. Chresanto August is found not guilty, court has now ended." The judge banged that the gravel thingy and everyone stood up to leave, after the judge of course.

I looked back at Yn, who was actually crying with a huge smile on her face. I smiled at her and the kids, before walking with the officer to go get my stuff, all the stuff I was carrying with me when I got arrested. I quickly changed into my clothes and grabbed my belongings, waiting to be released.

"You're free to go, August. I don't want to see you again." The officer says. He was cool.

"You're cool, but I don't wanna see you again either." I tell him.

Yn was with the kids, their backs to me as they looked around. I snuck behind Yn and wrapped my arms around her waist, sort of like she did that day to me at dance class. It seems like that was forever ago.

"Oh my gosh, I'm-" I cut her off before she could continue.

"It's me, baby." I whisper.

She turned in my arms and brought her lips to mine. "Eww." The kids whine. I smiled and kissed her a few seconds longer before turning to them.

I got down on my knees and they all hugged me. "I missed you guys."

There was a chorus of, "I missed you too."

I kept my arms tightly around all of them. There has been three times I've been away from them for a long period of time, thinking I would never see them again. I can't go without my babies any more, I can't take it.

"Daddy, I got on the team!" CJ yells, like he was unable to contain it any longer.

"That's great, son! And I'll be at every game." I promise, smiling. "Let's go home now?" I ask all of them.

"Yeah!" Everyone, including Yn, yells.

"Mama, are you gonna drive us home?" I ask.

"Yep." She nods, grabbing two kids hands. They formed a line on one side of her, and I held the other hand, sort of leading all of them.

And here come the cameras. "Heads down, kids. Don't let go of hands." I instruct, picking up my pace to the car.

"I parked over here." Yn tells me, nodding to the mini van. We rushed over, loading the kids up quickly as the surrounding crown shouted questioned.

I got in the passenger seat and Yn got in the drivers side. I took a picture, showing me, all the kids and Yn. I posted it on my social media accounts, captioning it, 'Guess who's back??', and tons of people went crazy.

"So, how about we celebrate with the ones we love?" Yn asks, grabbing my hand.

"Yeah, baby. That sounds great." I say, looking at her. She just looks so happy, and I do too.

"Daddy, can you cut on the home song?" Aaliyah asks.

"What's she mean?" I ask Yn.

"She means Back Home, it's on my phone, and the clean version." Yn answers.

"Okay, where the phone?"

"In my purse right there." She gestures to the floor board in between the seats.

I grabbed her phone quickly, plugging it into the radio. I scrolled down her playlist until I found the song she was talking about. "Oh, this song." I nod.

"Will you text everyone to come over?" Yn asks.

"Yeah, babe." I answer.

I put all of them in a group chat.

Me- Guys, come over to our house?

Lolo- Can't, the baby kept me up all night. Sorry for missing the trial, btw. I just woke up from my nap, how'd it go?

Me- Come over and see!!

Craig- Yeah, lo, you really should

Me- And bring the baby, I wanna meet my niece

Lolo- You've met her Yn.

Me- Oh, this isn't Yn.

Lolo- Really?

Me- It's Santo

Ray- Yeah, he got out today Lo

Jacob- You gotta go to there house, its a family friendly party!

Me- Be there in two hours

"What'd they say?" She asks.

"They'll be there." I answer, taking her hand again. "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiles.

"You're beautiful." I tell her.

"Thank you, handsome."

And that's how the drive went, conversations with my beautiful wife and children.

After get home, I helped unload the kids, then we all ran inside, Yn waddled as quick as she could. We went upstairs, getting ready for a quick nap. All the kids were half asleep walking in here, so we tucked them in their beds then went to our room. I jumped in the bed, smiling at the fact that this is my bed. Finally, after four months of worrying about not coming home, here I am.

"Baby, can we just order pizza and wings? I don't feel like cooking." Yn says, rubbing her stomach. She stood by the bed and I sat up, putting my legs over the edge of the bed.

"Whatever you want, baby. Pizza and wings sound great." I tell her, putting my arms around her waist and pulling her closer.

"Okay, I'll call after this nap." She agrees.

I lifted her shirt over her stomach so I could talk to my kids. "Hey, babies." I say, putting my hand on her stomach. "I just found about you guys, and we named you. I can't wait to meet you, but you gotta be in there a little longer." I kissed her stomach. "I love you, Ariella-Mae and Jayden."

"And I love you Yn." I add, pulling her down for a kiss.

"I love you too." She tells me.

We both changed into sweatpants and t-shirt, her's being one of mine also. And then we laid down and cuddled, something I've been wanting to do for what seems like forever.

"I love you, Yn." I say.

"I love you too." She tells me.

I rubbed her stomach with both my hands, she was laying on my chest and I had both hands around her. I missed her and the kids so much. I'm so happy I'm home. I couldn't be happier than I am now, I'm home with my kids, I'm not ever leaving again, I've made up with Yn, and she's pregnant with twins. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Since it's good friday, and everyone wanted him to be innocent, here you go! Hope you liked it! Thanks for reading. Vote/comment. Next chapter will be up soon.

~Michele