What in the world is going on?

*Yn POV*

I woke up and went down stairs. "Good afternoon people." I cheered. They looked at me and smiled. "Good afternoon sleepy head." Jacob said. "Afternoon, Sunshine." Ray added. I giggled. I don't know why he calls me that. "Afternoon, bed head." Lolo said. Everyone, including me laughed. "Afternoon, Yn." Craig told me. Chres came and kissed me quickly. "Afternoon, beautiful." He told me. I went back upstairs and fixed my hair. When I went down stairs everyone was on their phone. As soon as they noticed me, the guys and Lolo left. They all went upstairs. Chres stayed on the couch and put his phone up. He patted the spot next to him so I sat beside him. We watched TV for ten minutes until his phone rang.

Chres- "Hello?...Yes...What?...No...Okay...What do you mean?...Don't ever call me again...No, I don't give a fuck, don't call me again... Fuck off."

I have no idea what the person said but he sounded mad when he hung up. I touched his shoulder. "Is everything okay, baby?" I asked. Chres nods. "Just fucking peachy." He replied. He was being sarcastic. "What happened?" I asked. "Someone I used to know called me." Chres said running his hand through his hair. "What did they say?" I asked. I was trying to get him to calm down but he was just getting mad. "Nothing. I'm going out with the guys." Chres said. I made the mistake of saying "Where?" Chres looked at me. "Out. I love you bye." He said. He said it harsh though. I said "I love you too." Then ran upstairs before I cried like a little bitch over nothing. I hear all of the boys load up and leave.

Eventually I got hungry so, I went to the kitchen where Lolo was. "Hey, boo." She said cheerfully. "What's wrong with you?" She asked. I shrugged. "Chres is acting weird." I explained. She laughed. "He always is." She said. I told her what happened. "Maybe just an old friend made him mad. Don't be upset. Cause who ever upsets my boo gets they ass beat." She said. I laughed and cheered up. Then we hung out for the rest of the day

-1 am-

The guys still ain't home. I decided to call Chres but he didn't pick up. Then I tried Ray and Jacob. They didn't pick up. So, I called Craig. He answered.

Craig- "Hey, Yn." *Slightly tipsy*

Yn- "Where are y'all?"

Craig- "We at the bar. We played basketball all day then decided to come here about an hour ago."

Yn- "You played basketball until 12 am?"

Craig- "I guess we been here more than an hour."

Yn- *Little attitude*"Ya think"

Craig- "Yes."

Yn- *Laughs a little and loses the attitude* "You wasn't supposed to answer. When are y'all coming home and why ain't the boys answer?"

Craig- "In a lil bit and cause the dummies left they phones in the car."

Yn- "Can I talk to Chres?"

Craig- "Chres, it's Yn."

Chres- *Very very drunk* "Hello?"

Yn- "Are you okay?"

Chres- "Yn, I'm fine. I'm a big boy I don't need you to keep checking on me."

Yn- "Chres, it's one in the morning, I needed to know if you were okay. You're drunk as fuck."

Chres- *A little mad* "Then go the fuck to bed and I'll be there when you wake up. I'm fine."

Yn- "I couldn't sleep unless I knew you were okay."

Chres- *Still a little mad.* "I'm fine. Now can I go back to having some fun? Or do you got more questions?"

Yn- "What the fuck ever. Excuse me for trynna be a good girlfriend and caring. Do whatever the fuck you wanna do."