What'd You Do To My Kids

It's been a week time for an update...

*Yn POV*

We ran up to the house and Santo signaled for everyone to move in. We all did and me and Santo headed upstairs while everyone else split up. We walked into every room and checked everywhere. No sign of the kids. "Damn it." Santo said in frustration. I ran my hand threw my hair. Then I noticed something. "Santo, what's this?" I asked, pointing at it. He walked over to it and moved it around. Then the door opened. Revealing our kids, tied up with tape over their mouths. We untied them and then turned around. Where the hell are these bitches? Wait til' I get my hands on them.

Right as we were about to walk downstairs with Az, Aaliyah and CJ, I heard a gun cock. Santo must of heard it too because he jumped in front of me and the kids. I was holding Az and he was holding Aaliyah and CJ. He sat them in front of me and I kneeled down, pulling them on my lap so I was holding all three of them. Santo pointed his gun at whoever it was, I couldn't see because I was behind him. "Put the gun down, Trevor." Santo said. The person, Trevor chuckled. "That's the only thing you have to say to me after 13 year, nephew." He said. Santo remains serious. "I quit being your nephew the day you killed my dad." Santo said. His uncle killed his dad? That's awful.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" Trevor said. "I'm talking to you." Santo said. I put the kids behind the desk without Trevor seeing. "Keep these earbuds in. Don't look, okay?" I asked. They all nod. "CJ keep your brother and sister from seeing, okay?" I asked him. He nods. I kissed their foreheads. "Mommy loves you babies." I said. I gave them their iPods and plugged the earbuds in, cutting the volume all the way up. I gave Az my phone and put earbuds in and cut it up loud enough for him to not hear anything. I snuck back behind Santo and got my gun out, hiding it behind him.

"Can we just talk about this?" I asked. Trevor laughed. "No, bitch. I was supposed to have Chresanto. He's MINE. I killed his father. He owed me money, he didn't want to give you to me, I had to do it." Trevor said, laughing. He's crazy and high. Great, note the sarcasm. "Don't talk about my father like that!" Santo yelled. Trevor shot in the air. "Shut the hell up." He yelled. "Look, we can discuss this." I said. "Bitch, no one asked you! Shut up!" He yelled. "Quit disrespecting my wife." Santo told him. Trevor shot Santo. Santo went down. I brought my gun up and shot Trevor in the head. Then kneeled down and put pressure on Santo wound. Which was right near his lungs and he was coughing blood. "JACOB! RAY! SOMEBODY! HELP!" I yelled. I heard many many many footsteps coming upstairs. When he stopped coughing up blood was even worse. Because he wasn't breathing.

Jacob called an ambulance and every one left. Jacob took the kids so that I could ride with Santo. Everything was moving in a blur. I sat in the ambulance with Santo holding his hand, begging him to wake up. The doctor's were doing everything they could but, they were losing him. I prayed that Santo would pull through.

"Santo, please, wake up, baby please." I cried. We got to the hospital and they wheeled him back. I couldn't go back. I went and the bathroom and cleaned up. I was up here by myself because they were still looking for my 'aunt'. They called and said that the kids were safe at my moms with the girls and the other kids.

I sat in the waiting room for three hours before I went and got a cup of coffee. I went straight back to the waiting room. I'm not leaving til' I here something. I drank my coffee slowly and prayed. It's all I could do.

After waiting eight more hours, I walked to the nurse. "It's been eleven hours and I still haven't heard anything about my husband." I said. "What's his name?" She asked. "Chresanto August." I answered. She typed it in. "He's still in surgery. It's not looking to good." The lady told me. I collapsed then and there. My husband is dying and I can't do shit about it. I need him to help me with all these kids. I need him here with me. I need my hero. I need him.

Tears poured down my face and the nurse came and got on her knees and hugged me. "Sweetie, we have very experienced doctors. He's got a chance. Would you like me to pray with you?" She asked. I nod. "Please do, I've been doing it by myself for the past eleven hours and more." I cried. She nods and prays with me, right there in the floor.

The nurse led me to the chairs and sat with me. She was an elderly lady, maybe in her 50's. She just sat with me for ten additional hours. I took our picture and posted it. "This woman has sat in the ER with me for ten hours. She's prayed with me all day. Even after her shift ended. She's a true christian and loving person. We need more people like her." I captioned it. "Ma'am do you struggle with bills or anything?" I asked. She nods slightly. "Yes, medical bills, but I don't want to tell you about my struggles when you have your own right now." She said, kindly. I smiled and pulled out my wallet. "You've missed work today because of me. I greatly appreciate that, not many people would do that. You're a good person, Candice. I want to give you something to help out." I said. I handed her $15,000. "Is this enough, I know medical bills are expensive." I said.

Her jaw dropped. "I can't take that, Yn." Candice said. I smiled. "Just take it, please. You helped me through a tough time. It's still tough but, honestly, I feel a lot better because you've sat her and told me my husband has a chance." I said. Candice smiled and I placed the money in her hand.

Candice and I sat there for another three hours before the doctor came out. "Family of Chresanto August?" The doctor asked. I ran over to him. He looked stressed. My stomach dropped. "Well.." He started.

Cliff Hanger. Vote/comment though. What do you think is gonna happen? What did you think of this chapter? Where'd Yn's aunt go? They got the kids, YAY! I'm updating again tomorrow, I swear. Should I update faster or no? Cause so far I'm only updating around once a week. But yeah vote/comment, give me feedback please, I read all the comments. And that's it, I think ....Yeah, that's it.

~Michele