Why Are You Here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, my smile fading. She rolled her eyes and smacked her gum. "Where Chris at?" She asked. I looked behind me and yelled "Chris!" He came the door with Rihanna. He was holding Royalty. "What do you want Keyna?" He asked. (I can't remember if I mentioned this or not but, Keyna is an abusive drug addict. She is also Royalty's mom. She abused Royalty when she was four months and younger. Which is why Royalty live permantly with Chris and Keyna has to be supervised around Royalty. I think that's all.) "It's the second Saturday of the month, I get to see Royalty for an hour." She walked in house, took Royalty from Chris and walked further into the house.

After Keyna's hour was almost over, Royalty got cranky. She started crying and reaching for Rihanna. "Mommy, Mommy." Royalty cried. Keyna was beyond mad. "Royalty, I'm mommy." She said, trying to be calm. Royalty to continue crying and reaching for Rihanna. So, Rihanna took her. She stopped crying and laid her head on Rihanna's chest.

"You stupid bitch! Y'all got her thinking Rihanna is her mom!" Keyna yelled. Keyna tried to hit Rihanna but, Rihanna was holding Royalty so she couldn't fight back. Just as Keyna went to hit Rihanna again, I said "I got her." And grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back. I escorted her out the house. As soon as I let go, she swung on me.

We ended fighting in the front yard. I kicked her in the stomach and she fell to the ground and I started punching her. See, before I kicked her, she was punching me. I ain't finna lose a fight to a crack head.

After five minutes, I feel someone pulling us apart. As we fought to get out of their grasps, we yelled back and forth at each other. "Thinking somebody scared of yo crackhead ass. Get the fuck on! No one is." I yelled. "I ain't scared of you either lil girl. Wait til I get my hands on Rihanna. Imma beat her ass." She yelled back. I laughed. "Please, you ain't shit. It ain't Rihanna's fault you was a sorry mom and abused a four month year old. Rihanna is better a mom than you anyday." I said.

Chris made Keyna leave and we all went in the house and enjoyed the rest of our day.