My Family

Santo and I were in the pool with our kids. Well, I was sitting with my feet in the water, with Az and Altereak in their swings right beside me. Santo was in the water, helping Aaliyah learn how to swim. "Mommy, look!" Aaliyah yelled, swimming in the water, with Santo helping her and her floats on of course. I smiled. "I see, baby. You're doing so good."

"Get in." Santo told me, standing between my legs. I smiled as the kids started saying it too. "Mommy's tired." I said, honestly. I got no sleep last night, Az was cranky. Santo grabbed my thighs. "Just for a little, baby. Show me that banging ass body." Santo said, whispering the last part. I smiled. "You saw it last night." I reminded him. Santo smirked. "Well, I wanna see it again, right now." He said, taking my shirt off, leaving me in my bikini. Santo pulled me in the water with him and the kids.

"See not that bad, right?" Santo asked, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I smiled. "Kids, group hug!" He yelled, laughing. The kids came over and we had a huge group hug.

"I love you, mommy!" The kids, including Santo, yelled. I smiled. "I love y'all too." I said, looking at them all. Seven kids, and I'm 21 and Santo's 22. And I'm married. It's a lot to be so young, but I love it all, I wouldn't change a thing.

"I'm gonna go make dinner, you sure you can watch all seven by yourself?" I asked. Santo laughs and nods, pecking my lips. "Yes. Go make dinner, I'm pretty sure everyone is a little mad at us right now, though." Santo said, reminding me.

I got out the pool and went to the room I shared with Santo, all of our kids, including everyone else's share one room, it's a very small house. I took a quick shower and got dressed in sweats and a tank top, then put on my pink slipped and pulled my hair in a pony tail.

I made enough dinner for everyone, I'm not letting them or my nieces and nephews go with out just because the adults are being mean to us. I don't even know what I, or we, did, all I know is that they're mad.

"Y'all dinner's on the counter!" I yelled, signaling for them to come down here.

I made my kids, Santo and myself a plate and called them to our room for dinner, I doubt they want us at the table.

"Mommy, why don't they like us no more?" Aaliyah asked. I looked at Santo, hoping he knew the answer.

"You know how when you're mad at CJ cause he hides your barbies?" Santo asks, looking at her. Aaliyah nods. "Well, you still love him, right, you just don't like him at the moment." Santo explained. Aaliyah nods understandingly.

"Okay." Aaliyah said. She stood up and started walking with her now empty plate.

"I can do it, just set it on the nightstand." I said. Aaliyah shook her head.

"I got it, mommy." She said, reaching up and opening our bed room door. We were all sitting in a circle eating on the floor.

"I feel so un-need." I said, fake crying. Aaliyah sat her plate on the nightstand and ran over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek.

"But I love you soooooo much, mommy." She said, dragging out the 'so.'

I smiled and kissed all over her face, hugging her.

"I love you too. You wanna help mommy with the dishes?" I asked her. She nods, I looked at Prehia and Niya. "Y'all wanna help?" I asked, they nod and come with me. Everyone was done eating.

I washed the dishes that me, Santo and our kids used, then I dried them and put them away, with the help of the girls. Prehia tried talking to Kaden but Nique called her back to them, it kind of pissed Craig off, they were arguing about it. It's just the girls who don't want us around, it had to be something I did then.