Old Friend Of Mine (Stupid title but, this is gonna be good)

*Chres POV*

I turned around and there stood Janel(Minions voice: whaaaaat? lol on to the story). "What's going on?" I asked again. "Chres, I gotta tell you something." She answered. We finally got Yn and everyone else to calm down and sit down.

"There are a few things I haven't told you. Chres, I'm in love with you. And I'm four months pregnant, with your child." She said. I jumped up. "No you not. We never slept together." I said. "At that party." She answered. I laughed. "One, I didn't know that was you and two, that was two months ago. You not pinning that baby on me. I'm not stupid, if you are four months, it's not mine cause that was two months ago." I said.

Janel sighed. "Okay, it's not yours but, I really am in love with you. And I was the one that stabbed Yn." She said. "Janel, get out of my house and if you ever come back, I will call the police. Lose our number." I said. She didn't move. Yn jumped up and drug her out the house.

Then we pulled Yn inside and all of us went in the living room. The kids went upstairs with Yn and the girls to take naps cause all of them were cranky. The girls mostly cause of what just happened. They said the guys were on dinner duty so, we had to make tacos. Good thing is that Jacob and Craig know how to cook. They pretty much told us what we each had to do and they did the important stuff.

Like things that could burn the house down if someone who doesn't know what they are doing does it. For example, cooking the meat and taco shells. Me, Chris, Ray and Michael cut the tomatoes and lettuce and put them in bowls and put the shredded cheese in a bowl then we set the table, making sure that the hot sauce and sour cream were on there, along with the orange juice because for some reason, Yn drinks it with tacos.

We woke the kids up first and put them in there high chairs and got them there sippy cups. I got Altereak his oatmeal cause he can't eat tacos yet, he's only two months. Then we woke the girls up and they ran as fast as they could to get to it.

After Yn fell asleep with our kids, I took their picture and posted it on twitter saying "After all my dumb shit she still loves me. She is perfect. I love them with all my heart. My kids are my world. If it wasn't for these people, I would not be even close to where I am now. My wife and children are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And to everyone trying to bring us down, stop. These people are more important than fame on any day, I will walk out from it all before I lose my family."

Let me explain this. For the past few months, people have been sending hate to Yn. I tried to get them to stop, but people keep on.

-flash back to three months ago-

I walked in the room that I shared with Yn and found her crying. I hugged her and wiped her tears. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked. She pointed to her phone. I read the tweet. "Yn August is such an ugly slut. Six kids at eighteen? Wow. What the hell is Santo August doin with her when he could have someone much better than her. *cough* @HoneyItsYn *cough*" I got my phone out and commented on it saying "My wife is beautiful. And if she is a slut then so am I cause all those kids came from both me and her. Leave my wife alone. There ain't no one that is close to as perfect as her and there is damn sure no one better. @beautyisallthatmatters stfu u just jealous you're not as good as her. @HoneyItsYn don't listen to her. Your beautiful."

Then as soon as I posted it, I kissed her and we spend the day cuddling and watching movies with the kids.

-end flash back-

It's always the same person. I think it's Janel so, I went to her page and it was. I just reported her account and they said they are sorry about the experience and it blocked her from tagging me and Yn and see our pages and from us seeing hers. I did it on mine and Yn's account. I did that on all the accounts. I seriously wanna kill her for stabbing my wife and baby mama.

I need to go to bed before I get myself all worked up.

Yup, I'm still updating tonight. Lol. I told y'all I have a lot of chapter so the updates can be fast now. Still take character questions. Vote/comment please. And what do you think of that trick Janel? Trynna pin on Santo? Who, thankfully, was smart enough to do the math. AND stabbing Yn? Danggggg.