Twins

*Yn POV*

Everyone just finished breakfast and now we are all in the living room. We leave to go back home today, but, we gotta tell everyone the news first. "Okay, so, I have something to tell you guys." I announced and they all looked at me and waited for me to continue. "I am almost two months pregnant." I said. They were happy. Then they all asked "Why are we just finding out?" I laughed. "Well, we just found out yesterday. They said I lost one but the other two are perfectly fine." I explained. "Three?" Ray asked. I nod. "Well, damn, Chres." Ray said. We all laughed. "Mommy, what's pegnant?" Prehia asked. "Mommy is having two babies." I answered. She looked around. "Where are dey?" She asked. We laughed. "They are in mommy's tummy." Chres said, touching my stomach. She freaked out. "Why? When are they coming? Did you eat them?" She asked. I laughed. "They are coming in seven months. No, I didn't eat them." I answered, and she calmed down. We all went to packing then left to go back to LA.

-Back in LA-

I made my first doctor's appointment for tomorrow. We just got home and I was laying down taking a nap with Prehia. She was sleeping but I couldn't fall asleep. So, I got up and walked in the kitchen. While I was looking for food, Lolo and Chres walked in. "Hey, boo, what you looking for?" Lolo asked. "Ay, she's my boo." Chres objected. Lolo just laughed. "She's my wifey." Lolo said. I laughed cause Chres had this weird look on his face. "Uh, uh, I liked it so I put a ring on it." He said. Lolo just chuckled and said "Chill, boy, I'm just playing with you." He wrapped his arms around me and I turned around and kissed him. "You know I'm only yours, forever." I told him. "And, I'm only yours, forever." He added, smiling. Then I turned around and looked for something to eat. I got the bread, peanut butter, jelly and olives. I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich then put green and black olives in two different bowls. I got a glass and filled it with grape Kool-Aid (Cause that's my favorite), and ate my food.

After I finished eating I went in the living room and cut on the TV. Real Husbands of Hollywood was on. That's my show. Kevin Hart is so funny. After watching two episodes, Monique texted me.

Nique- Wassup

Yn- Nun. Come over here

Nique- I'm outside

Yn- Well damn, it's unlocked

Nique- OK

I put my phone on the table and she came in and sat on the couch next to me. "Oh, this my show. Where the popcorn?" She asked. I pointed to the kitchen. "Go make some, lazy." She told me. I pointed my hand to the kitchen and waved it. "It's too far." I said, dropping my hand. She chuckled. "Where your hubby?" She asked. I yelled "Chresanto." Loud enough for him to hear me but quiet enough to not wake Prehia. He walked in. "What woman?" He asked, he didn't sound annoyed he sounded like he was joking. "She wants you." I said, pointing to Monique. He pointed to the ring on his hand. "I'm happily married." He said. Me and Monique laughed. "No, I meant I want you to go make me and your wife some popcorn. She's too lazy." Monique corrected. Chres chuckled. "Only cause you are caring my kids." Chres said. "And you love me." I added. "Yeah, that's another reason." He said.He walked out to get the popcorn and then Monique said "Kids?" I told her the whole story.

By the time I was done, Chres was bringing the popcorn and the show came back on. "So, what's up wit you and Craig?" I asked. She looked at me. "We hooked up three times." She admitted. "Are y'all dating or friends with benefits?" I asked. She said "Friends with benefits." I nod. Then we just talked and hung out until Prehia woke up. Chres carried her down stairs and she yelled "Titi Nique!" Monique took her and kissed her cheeks. "Prehia!" She said back. They started playing and my phone rang. I answered it without looking at the caller id.

(Phone Convo)

Yn- "Hello?"

???- "Hey, it's Chris."

Yn- *lil surprised* "Oh, hey."

Chris- "Yeah, anyway, Royalty is getting bored over here, I was wondering if she could have a playdate with Prehia."

Yn- "Uh, yeah. How old is she again?"

Chris- "Two." (In the story she is two.)

Yn- "Yeah. How's tomorrow at 3?"

Chris- "Perfect. Is Santo coming?"

Yn- "Yeah, he's got tomorrow off."

Chris- "Okay, sounds good."

Yn- "Alright, I will talk to you later."

Chris- "Ight."

Then we hung up.