On The Run

*Chres POV*

Wayne's plane took us to a house somewhere, in the middle of nowhere. We were flying for seventeen hours. We crossed an ocean so, we are obviously on the other side of the world.We walked in the house and there stood Wayne. He asked to talk to me and Yn privately.We went in a different room and closed the door before having a seat. "So, I'm trynna find out who it was, but as of now, this guy named Michael, is looking for y'all. I don't know where he is or why he is looking for y'all. But, he's dangerous." Wayne told us. Yn looked worried. "What are we gonna do about him?" She asked. Wayne hesitated. "All of us are gonna look for him, then we're gonna have to take him out." Wayne said.

Normally, Yn would have said something on the lines of 'We need to just talk it out.' But this time, she nodded in agreement. Me and Wayne looked at her like she was crazy. She never agrees when Wayne says they have to take someone out. "What? He is a danger to me, my family, my husband and my daughter. I can't have him running around trynna hurt them." She told us. Wayne smiled. "That's good that you finally agree. Now, you two are gonna stay here with them but, every night, my driver is gonna come pick you up and bring to me, to get information. It will only take about two hours each night. He will be here at 7 tomorrow night. Same driver as last time. You guys get some rest. You look like you need it." He told us. It was true, none of slept the whole plane ride. We've been up for over 24 hours. It was a seventeen hour flight, we woke up at 8 in the morning and left at 8 at night. Wayne gave me and Yn a hand gun to carry around just in case.

-7 at night the next day-

Me and Yn just left the house. The car took us to a house that was also in the middle of nowhere. There was a black SUV out front. That was it though. We walked in and saw Wayne in front of three people. They were tied in chairs with black bags around their heads. "Alright, what are we gonna do?" Yn asked. She's in business mode. She looked at the three people and ran her hand through her hair. She sighed and took the bags off. It was three dudes. "Alright, so, here's it's gonna work. My family is in danger, tell me what I want to know, and you'll leave here. Don't tell me and I'll torture you then kill you." She said. They nod."Do y'all know any one by the name of Michael?" She asked. One didn't do anything and the other two shook their heads. "Alright, Mr. Tough Guy you obviously know something. Speak up." She demanded. He sat quietly. She laughed and grabbed a knife off the table. After she grabbed the biggest one, she stabbed him in the leg. It went all the way through his thigh. It didn't even faze her. He screamed in pain. "I need you to answer me when I ask you a question." She said. He just sat there silently.

She grabbed another knife and walked towards him. "No, not again." He said. He was cut off by his own screams cause she stabbed him in the other leg. "Now the little cry baby wants to talk." She said. "I'll talk. What do you wanna know?" He asked. She looked at him. "Where is Michael?" She asked. He shrugged. She went to get another knife. "No, I'm telling the truth. He disappeared a few days ago." He yelled. She left the knife on the table. "I don't believe you." She said. He looked around. "Tell me where he is, or I can make you death slow and painful." She said. He looked down. "He's around here. He's following these people. I forgot their names. It's a married couple, real young." He said.

Yn looked scared for a minute then went back to business mode. "Where at exactly?" She asked. The dude gave up. "I can take you there." He told her. We loaded him and the others in the black SUV and headed to where the dude said he was.When we got there, the place only had a few people. We had back up coming though. There were maybe fifteen outside and the dude said there was at least ten in the house. We had me, Yn, Wayne and 20 others coming. With guns.

When they pulled up, we raided the house.Our advantage was that we had bullet proof vests. They didn't. We got through and into the house quick. Me and Yn looked for Michael first not worrying about the others. We only shot them if they were in the way.We found Michael in the back, hiding. I hit him in the back of the head with my gun. Me and Yn shot him in each leg. I looked at her and she looked at me. We nodded then we both shot him in the chest. We got him right in the heart. Then we put all the bodies in the house and set it on fire. We took cover and it blew up. I was next to Yn and she looked a little sick. "You okay?" I asked. She shrugged and almost fell over. I caught her though. "I'm a little dizzy." She admitted. Then she fainted. "Wayne, we gotta get her to a hospital." I yelled. He ran over to us then we ran to his car.

We got to the hospital in like five minutes. I held Yn and tried to wake her up the whole time. I was crying. "Yn, wake up." I said. She still wasn't waking up. I was freaking out. We got to the hospital and they made me and Wayne wait in the waiting room while they took her back. We told them what happened. Well we said that the house caught on fire and it was all on gas like, gas heater, stove etc. and that we know it was gonna blow up so, we took cover and after that it blew up and Yn got dizzy and fainted.

We were in the waiting for five hours. Then the doctor came out. "Yn August?" He asked. Me and Wayne stood up. He walked over. "Well, Yn is fine. Unfortunately, she lost one of the babies." He said. Babies? What Babies? "What?" I asked. "She was about two months pregnant." The doctor said. I did the math. Got the business one month ago, honey moon two weeks before that, wedding 5 days before we left. If you round up its two months. How did we not know? "You said 'babies', how many where there?" I asked. He looked at his clip board. "Three." He informed me. Three? "How many are there now?" I asked. "Two." He responded. I was shocked. Not a bad shocked just, surprised that we didn't know and that we lost one. I'm glad the other two are still there.

He led us to Yn's room where she was sitting up eating vanilla pudding. She looked okay. "Are you okay, Yn?" I asked. She nodded. "My head still hurts a little but that's all." She said. I looked at the doctor and he started talking. "Mrs. August, I'm sorry to inform you that one of your babies died." He said. Yn looked confused. "I only have one child. Is Prehia okay? Oh my God please tell me she is okay." She said. She was freaking out and had tears. "Prehia is fine, babe, but he said you were pregnant with triplets and we lost one." I told her. I had tears and so did she. "Are the other two okay?" She asked after a minute of not talking. The doctor nodded. "We cannot take out the one that died until you are farther along." He said. Yn started crying and pulled me beside her. I put my arms around her and rubbed her back. "I know, baby, I know." I whispered. We finished crying like ten minutes later.

After a few hours, the doctor's let us go back to the house we were staying at. We were both a little sad about losing the one but, we cheered up cause we still have the other two. The doctor said stress on Yn can cause her to lose another or both. In the car I thought of something. "Yn, how and when are we gonna tell everyone?" I asked. She thought for a minute. "Just say it tomorrow morning." She said. I smiled. She always has a plan. "I love you." I told her. She smiled at me. "I love you too." She said.