At Practice

*Yn POV*

Me and Lolo were watching the guys practice.

"Me and Chres started dating." I blurted out.

She squealed. "It's about time." She said.

I looked at her. "Watchu mean?" I asked.

She laughed. "Bruh, we all knew the two light-skinned people was gon be together. That and everyone could tell y'all liked each other. Apparently, it took you getting stabbed for y'all to realize it." Lolo said.

I flipped(or flicked what ever you wanna call it) her off. Lolo just laughed.

"Well, y'all know everybody gon think y'all cute." Lolo said. I thanked her.

She was staring hard at Ray's ass. I laughed. "Girl, you always be staring so hard at Ray's ass." I told her. She blushed a little and said "Shut up, you know you do the same to Chres." I didn't even try to deny it. "Cause his ass is so big." I said. We busted out laughing. We talked for two hours before practice was over.

They had to go change before everyone could go home. "The game is Saturday right?" I asked. Lolo nodded. Then then the guys came back out. Chres walked over to me and kissed me. When we pulled away, I crinkled my noes. "You stink, babe." I informed him. He just laughed.

We all went home and I told Chres to take a shower. "You know it would help the earth if we took one together." He said matter-of-factly. I looked at him. "And how is that?" I asked. "Well, it would save water." He explained. I thought about it. We had seen each other naked before. When Chres got shot and stabbed and broke bones I had to help him shower. "Just a shower? No funny business?" I asked. When he nodded I smiled and said "Then let's go."

First we put the bag over my cast then he helped me undress. It is really hard to do with one hand. Then we got in the shower. Chres kept staring at me. "What? Why are you staring at me?" I asked. "You're beautiful." He explained. I smiled and kissed him. We pulled away and looked at each other. "I thought we was doing this to save water. We gon waste it just standin here." I told him. He laughed and we started actually showering.

Once we were done, he had to help me dry off and get dressed. He got dressed before me. Once I was dressed I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood up to kiss him. He kissed back and put his hands on my hips. "I love you." He told me after we pulled away. "I love you too." I said smiling. And I meant it and I know he did.