The Wedding

*Yn POV*

Today is my wedding day. I woke up and jumped on Chres. "Chres, get up. We're getting married today." I cheered, straddling him. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Good morning." He said. I smiled kissed him. Even if we ain't brushed our teeth. When we pulled away, he got up and pulled me with him. "We gotta get ready to head to the church." He said. We got our clothes and went to take showers. We got in the shower and stood under the water for a minutes. "Are you excited?" Chres asks. I nod. "Very." I said. We washed each other then got out and got to get dressed. We both wore shorts and a plain white t-shirt. Our wedding clothes and shoes are already at the church. My mom is gonna sign for me to marry him since I'm only 17.

Once we got back to the room, I saw that we had two hours before we had to be at the church. I pushed Chres down on the bed and straddled him. I smiled down at him. "We're getting married." I said, excitedly. He smiled. "We are." He told me. He bit his lip. That looks so hot. I bit mine and started grinding on him. He pulled me down and kissed me. "Don't tease me. We not make it to the church in time." He whispered in my ear. I grind again and he looks at me. "Wait til' our honey moon. I'mma drive yo ass crazy." He said. I stopped and looked at him. "No you won't, you ain't gon be able to control yourself." I said. He chuckled. "Fine, then. But you gon be sore the whole two weeks." He said. I laughed. "I'm okay with that. Where are we going on honey moon?" I asked. He smiled. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He said. I pouted and he kissed my bottom lip. "Don't pout. Trust me you'll love it." He whispered in my ear. I sighed and got up. Chres followed me to Prehia's room.

After Prehia was dressed in shorts and a white t-shirt. I put her black and white nike's on her. Her clothes and shoes are at the church also. Everyone was down stairs waiting for me to cook.  "Y'all can't cook?" I asked. No one except me and Jacob could. We went to make breakfast. Me and Jacob used to be close but something happened and now we don't talk. "So, you're getting married to your elementary school crush." He said. I laughed. "I can not believe you remember that." I said. He chuckled. "I remember everything." He told me. Well, then he remember's why we stopped talking. "Why did we stop talking though?" He asked. I sighed.

-Flashback-

*Yn POV*

I was walking down the hall with one of my best friends, Jacob. He knows everything. He don't like that I sell drugs but he still my best friend. Some little bitch tripped me and I fell into the lockers. I'm in the seventh grade. I got up and beat the shit outta her. I know she did it on purpose or I wouldn't have beat her. She called me a nasty little slut after she tripped. That's what set me off. Jacob pulled me off of her and into a different room. "Yn, why did you just beat the shit outta my cousin?" He asked. I looked at him like he was stupid. "She tripped me and called me nasty slut." I said. "I could have talked to her. You didn't have to do all that." He said. I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm tired of people messing with me." I said.

Jacob looked at me for a minute. "It's people other than my cousin though." He yelled. "Why are you yelling at me? She is the one that started the rumors and everything!" I yelled. He didn't believe me. It was the truth though. His cousin started a rumor that me and Jacob slept together. In the seventh grade. "Why are you trynna blame her? You probably started that rumor cause you have that little stupid crush on me. Just so no girl in the grade will wanna be my girl." He yelled.

"Jake, you know I wouldn't ever do that to you. You're my best friend." I told him, without yelling. "Ex-best friend. I can't be friends with stupid sluts." He said before walking out. I sat in there and cried my eyes out for an hour before walking home. I got out a blade. Chres is gonna be mad and ready to kill someone but I'm not gonna tell it was Jacob cause him and the boys have been best friends since they were little. I cut a few times. I wrapped my arm up.