The Rest of the Day

*Chres POV*

Me, Yn and Prehia made it home in 30 minutes. Yn got Prehia and carried her up to her crib cause she was sleeping. Then we unloaded the whole car. Clothes, shoes and food. Then Yn made tacos. Ray was happy as fuck. Once Yn got done she made plates, handed them out and we all sat at the table to eat.

After dinner I told Yn to get her bathing suit on. It was only five o'clock. We went to the beach by ourselves and walked down it hand in hand. "It's so pretty out right now." She said. I smiled. "It is." I agreed. We walked for a few minutes then we got in the water. "You know I love you, right?" I asked, pulling her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I put my hands on her waist. "Yes, I do. You know I love you, right?" She asked. "Yes, I do." I said. I kissed her passionately. "So, after we get home what do you wanna do?" I asked. She held two fingers, together, up to her lips. Meaning she wants to smoke. I smiled and nodded. I know what that means.

After we swam in the water for a while we went home and then took a shower real quick. We got out and dressed. Then I rolled one and we sat on the bed. I lit it and we started passing it. My back and Yn's back was against the head board. I put my arm around her shoulders. She laid her head back against my arm. "You know they gon smell this shit, right?" She asked.

Right on cue, Ray walked in. "I know y'all was smoking. But with out me? That's not cool." He said. I laughed and Yn giggled. I got up and went to the dresser and got one out and handed it to him. "Bro, your the best." He said. He smiled and left. In three...two...one. The door opens and Jacob walks in with Craig and Lolo. I gave them three. We got a lot left. They smiled and thanked us and walked out the door. I sat back on the bed next to Yn on the bed and put my arm around her shoulders again. I leaned my back on the head board and let my head rest against it.

It was gone in ten minutes. We were high. Very high. Yn started giggling uncontrollably. It was funny, she was laughing so hard she was crying. I started laughing at her laughing and then she laughed more which made me laugh more.

After five minutes of laughing we finally stopped. Then we stared at each other for a minute. Then we were kissing. We some how ended up with my on top of her. Then Prehia started crying. Yn giggled and whispered "Later." She got up and went to get Prehia. I laid back in bed and sighed. This girl. Yn walked in with Prehia. She opened the window and sat by it with Prehia. It took like a minute to get the smoke out.

Then she sat on the bed with Prehia. She left the window open though. I took Prehia and sat her on my lap. I sat up. "Hi, Pringle." I said. Yn giggled. "Pringle?" She asked. "Yeah, I was thinking of a nickname for her, and she's one of my princesses and her name is Prehia, then I thought, Pre Pre. Then I thought of a pringle, probably cause I'm high and got the munchies but, I'mma call her Pringle." I explained. Yn giggled. "Okay, whatever you say." She told me. I looked at her. "It is whatever I say cause y'all is the queen and princess and I'm the king." I joked making my voice a lot deeper and in a weird accent. Yn and Prehia giggled.

Prehia said "Daddy." And hugged me. Yn said "Aww" and took a picture of us. Then Prehia let go of me. "I wove you daddy." Prehia said. "I love you too, Pringle." I said. Then she looked at Yn. "Mommy wove daddy?" She asked. Yn hugged me too and said "Mommy love daddy." I hugged both of them then we heard a camera. There stood Lolo with her phone. She showed Yn and Yn told her to send it to her. She did then she left closing the door behind her. Yn sat next to me. Prehia climbed on her lap. "I wove you mommy." She said. "I love you too, baby." She said. Then she looked at me. "Daddy wove mommy?" She asked. I nod and hug them. "Daddy love mommy." I said. Prehia smiled and pulled us in a group hug.

We stayed up til Prehia got sleepy. Me and Yn tucked her in her crib. "I love you Pringle." I said. I kissed her forehead. "I love you baby." Yn said. She kissed her cheek. "I wove you mommy. I wove you daddy." She said. She fell asleep and then me and Yn walked to our room. We got in and she laid down. I laid on top of her and leaned to whisper in her ear. "You love daddy?" I asked. She giggled. "I do, a whole bunch." She whispered back. "Say it then." I said. She giggled again. "I love you, daddy." She said. I smiled and kissed her. "I love you, mami." I said. She blushed. I rolled off of her. "We should go to sleep." She said with a yawn. I smiled. "Yeah, we should we got more planning tomorrow." I agreed. We laid down, cuddling but didn't fall asleep. Her head was on my chest and my arms were around her. I know she was awake because she was tracing shapes on my stomach.

"Chres?" Yn whisper asked. "Yn?" I whisper asked back. Yn giggled quietly. "Are we gonna wait til' after we are married or the honey moon?" Yn asked. "Well, both of the options are after we are married." I pointed out. "I mean like until the night after we get married or until the honey moon?" Yn asked again. I laughed. "Whatever you wanna do." I said. Yn groaned. "You're no help." I laughed. "How am I no help?" I asked. Yn shrugged. "I wanna know what you wanna do." Yn said. "I wanna do what ever you want to." I said. She groaned and I laughed. "I'm playing baby, we can wait until the honey moon if you want. I know you want it to be romantic." I told her. "Thank you baby." She said. I could tell she was smiling. "You're welcome." I said. Yn yawned again. I rubbed her back with my hand. "Go to sleep babe." I said. Yn said "I love you." Then fell asleep. I whispered "I love you too." and then fell asleep.