Ray, You Best Get To Explaining

*Yn POV*

I smacked him in the back of his head. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I half yelled. The kids are in the other room. He shrugged. "I ain't even do anything wrong." He whispered. "Cheating is wrong." I scolded him. He looked up at me with tears running down his face. Ray never cries. "I didn't cheat on her. Me and Kaitlyn hooked up one time before me and Lolo were even thinking about dating. I learned my lesson the first time I cheated. I swear I didn't cheat. I only said 'I love you' back is because her son could have been mine and I didn't want her to keep him from me." He cried. I believed him. I sat next to him and hugged him as he cried on my shoulder. "Ray, just go tell her. Explain." I told him, rubbing his back. He agreed and walked out there.

*Ray POV*

I walked out there, still crying. This shit hurts. I really didn't cheat on her. I love her and I don't wanna lose her. Or our child. "Lolo, can we talk, please?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and stood up. We walked to our room and I closed the door.

"Baby, please, hear me out. I swear I didn't cheat on you. I haven't since that day in the mall. I love you so much. I have been faithful since that day in the mall over a year ago. I love you and I am telling you the truth. I did hook up with Kaitlyn but, that was five months before we even started thinking about dating. I swear, I did not cheat on you. I'm sorry I ignored you. I was texting my cousin about Kaitlyn trynna pin her baby on me. She found out he is Jerome's. Please forgive me. I wasn't cheating on you. I was actually gonna ask you something." I wiped my face and pulled out her grandmother's wedding ring. "I was gonna ask you to marry me." I finished. She was crying. "Ray, I'm sorry. I should have talked to you before jumping to conclusions. I will forgive, if, you forgive me." She said. I kissed her and said "Of course." Which, made her smile. I got down on one knee. "So, Ki'loni Lovett Carson, will you marry me?" I asked. She smiles bigger and nods.

I slid the ring on her finger, then, stood up and wrapped by arms around her waist and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. When we walked out, we found the whole family staring at our door. "He explained everything and now we are engaged. And I am pregnant." Lolo announced. Everyone cheered. I took Lolo out to dinner.

*Yn POV*

"Yn, can me and Craig watch the kids tonight? I am trying to avoid talking about something." Monique said. I nod. "Yeah, what are you avoiding though?" I asked. "He ran into his old friend, Chanel, and I kind of got jealous of how close they were. He knew so much about her. He ain't even met my parents yet and we're engaged. He calls her mom, 'momma'. I know me and my parents don't get along that great right now cause I got pregnant before marriage. I just wanna wait til tomorrow to talk about it." She admitted. I nod again. "Okay, but remember, he loves you. Don't forget that." I said.

I walkes into the room I shared with Chresanto. "Chresanto?" I asked, sitting on the bed. He wrapped one arm around me. "Yes, love?" He asked. I laid down and he put his head on my chest. I started playing with his hair. "How many kids do you want? Honestly." I said. He thought for a minute. "A lot. I want a really big family." He stated. I laughed. "Like mine?" I asked. He chuckled. "Yeah, but, let's keep all of them." I agreed.

"Baby?" I asked after five minutes of quiet. Chresanto didn't answer so, I guess he is sleeping. I got my phone off the night stand and texted Nique. I couldn't sleep.

Boo(Yn)- hey, bae

Bae(Nique)- hey, boo. Y u texting me? Im n the living room

Boo- chres fell asleep on me

Bae- ?

Boo- he fell asleep with his head on my chest. His big head is hurting my boobs

Bae- lol

Boo- not funny, it hurts.

Bae- craig is sleeping to wanna prank them?

Boo- let me get big head off me

Bae- lol k meet me n the living room when u di

Boo- k

How are they gonna prank the boys? Do you like the story so far? Any thoughts? Let me know. Please vote and/or comment. I love getting feedback from y'all.