Play Date

*Chres POV*

Me and Yn are going to school to pick up our work then we are going to the doctor's with Prehia, then to Chris' house. Me and Yn are going back to school tomorrow and I am going to practice. I haven't missed any practices so far. We just left from picking up our work and now we are going to the doctor's appointment. Prehia fell asleep in her car seat.

We walked in the doctor's office then we got signed and almost immediately got called back. It was not the same nurse Prehia had. Thank God because Ion wanna get in trouble again. "So, you are seven weeks exactly." She told us. Yn smiled. "When can we find out what they are?" She asked. The doctor smiled at her. "When you're six months." She informed us. It's not that long.

The doctor said that everything looks alright with the twins. She said they are healthy. Then we made an appointment in two weeks. Now, we are on our way to Chris' house for Prehia and Royal's play date. From the time they met, they got close. They've had a lot of play dates. Prehia calls Chris, Uncle Chris and Royal calls me and Yn Titi Yn and Uncle Santo. Chres and Chris sound too much alike and the kids kind of sound the same so, we would know who they were talking about if Royal called me Uncle Chres. Royal saw my tattoo and asked why I had her name. I told her it meant something from when I was littler. I got 'Royal' tattooed on my chest cause when I was 12-16 I was smooth. People called me Roc Royal sometimes. Ion know why though. But, that's why I got it tattooed there when I was 16.

I pulled in Chris' drive way and we unloaded. Chris came out with Royal and Prehia ran straight to her. "Let's play." She said. They ran inside to the playroom. Chris gave me a bro hug (I have no idea what y'all them but that's what I say.) Then he hugged Yn. We followed him in the house. "Y'all want anything to drink?" He asked. "You got water?" Yn asked. He nodded and gave us two bottles of water. "So, what have y'all been up too?" He asked, sitting on the couch. Me and Yn sat on the other one. "Not much, just came from the doctor's." Yn told him. "Why were y'all there?" He asked. He's become like Yn's big brother. "I'm pregnant, with twins." She told him. He almost choked. "How far?" He asked. Yn laughed. "Seven weeks." She told him. "How come I am just finding out?" He asked, big brother like. "Cause, we didn't find out til two days ago." She explained. "Well, damn, how do go seven weeks without knowing your pregnant." He said. Yn just laughed and shrugged.

We hung out for a few hours before we went home. "So, did you have fun Royal?" Yn asked Prehia. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Prehia smiling. "Yeah, she said she goes to see her mommy tomorrow." Prehia told us. (In the story Royal lives with Chris all the time and her mom is not a model. She's not famous at all. It's a whole different person. In the story, Royal's mom is a woman named Keyna. It will tell more about her later.) "When is she coming back?" Yn asked. "Tomorrow." Prehia answered. I was confused and Yn saw it. "I'll tell you later." She whispered.

Once we got home, Prehia went straight to Craig and Yn drug me upstairs to tell me something. "Okay, so, what were you confused about in the car?" She asked me. "What's up with Royal's mom?" I asked her. "Oh, her name is Keyna. She is an alcoholic drug addict. She can't have Royal, cause before Chris got her, Keyna abused her." She explained. I was now more confused. "But Chris has had her since she was four months." I said. Yn nodded. "That's why he has to be there when Keyna is around her and why Royal can't stay the night with her." She told me. That made me a little mad. Who hits a four month old? Even for a drug addict, that's low. "Whoa, babe, calm down." Yn said. I took deep breaths. I didn't realize I was shaking.

She stood up and walked to the dresser. She took out two things then sat on the bed and lit in my mouth. "You know if you smoke it don't hurt the baby as long as it isn't cigarettes?" I asked. She nods. "Yeah, my aunt told her doctor when she was pregnant she smoked cause it helped with the stomach pains." She told me, taking it from me. I laughed. She gave it back and I gotta admit, it was helping.

*Craig POV*

I am sitting down on the couch talking to Prehia. "Uncle Chris gave us pizza and candy." She said. This kid likes pizza more than Ray likes tacos. "You like pizza more than Ray likes tacos." She disagreed so, I walked to the kitchen and yelled "Pizza's done!" It took Prehia literally five seconds to get from the living to the kitchen. That's pretty fast for a baby. Then I yelled "Tacos!" It sounded like a herd of elephants running down the stairs. It was just Ray. It took him three seconds. "You're right, Ray likes tacos more than you like pizza." I said. She giggled then my phone started playing Trampoline Booty. It's my ringtone for when Monique texts.

Nique- You still coming over?

Craig- Yup

Nique- when nigga?

Craig- in an hour

Nique- Okay

Craig- Yup, what you want me to bring

Nique- overnight bag

Craig- Okay

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket and went to pack. Prehia was talking to Ray when I left.

I was up in my room when I heard yelling downstairs. I walked down there to play peace maker.

"Ray, you're so stupid!" Lolo yelled, hitting his chest. "Lo, I'm sorry." He said, grabbing her arm and pulling her back to him. Lolo kept trynna walk away. "Ray, let go of me now." She said through clenched teeth. "Not until you forgive me." He said. She laughed. It was scary though cause it wasn't a 'that's so funny' laugh. It was a 'I'm finna beat you with a brick' laugh. "I'll forgive you when Craig kills someone." She said. I guess she ain't gon forgive him then, cause I'm the peace maker. "Lo, that's not fair." He whined. She turned around and smacked him. "Quit calling me Lo. I hate you." She said and started crying. She ran upstairs and I told Ray to go talk to her. He walked upstairs to her room. I brought Prehia to Yn and Chres' room. "Y'all I'm finna leave." I told them as Prehia climbed in their bed to watch TV with them. They nodded and said bye. Prehia ran and hugged me and said "I wove you." I smiled and told her "I love you too." Then I had to go so I left and went to Monique's house. And yeah.