Goodbye, R5

This entire story was base around this one chapter, which was base around the song One Last Dance. Because of this, please, please play the song when it mentions it below. It's even above if your a mobile reader!

Enjoy one last time

E<3

*******************************************************************************

I put on a strapless green colored dress that reached my mid thy with a synched waist that has silver sparkles where it synchs. I put on a silver ring and silver earrings. I left my hair down and pinned back the side under my ear that was on the smaller side of my part. I did simple face makeup. Concealer and blush, with winged eyeliner and mascara. I looked at myself in the mirror. I still looked ten. A well-dressed ten year old, but ten. Then I remembered the sparkly flats CJ got me. I took on out of my closet and put it on my non-casted foot.. I took a deep breath and went downstairs.

"CJ, I'm ready!" I called She came around the corner as I came down the last step.

"Oh Nins! You look fabulous!" I smiled and did a spin. "He's gonna be wowed! That's my girl." She smiled and high fived me.

******************************************************************************************************

"Alright, be safe!" CJ called as I got out of the car.

"I will!" I said. I went into the house. When I went into the kitchen I saw Stormie putting food on platters.

"Oh, Nina!" She said immediately coming over and hugging me.

"Hi Stormie!" I said hugging her. She held me by my shoulders.

"Thank you so much for coming. This means so much to Ross." I smiled a little. "I'm...I'm so sorry for what happened. I completely understand that you don't want to hear his explaination."

"Thank you, Stormie I-" But I was cut off.

"Nina?" I look over at a smiling Ross. He's wearing Khaki shorts and a yellow polo top. I couldn't help but smile. I walk towards him.

"Hi Ross." I open my arms to hug him and he smiles even wider. He runs and hugs me extremely tight.

"Thank you so much I know-"

"Ross.....I forgive you." I say. He pulls back and looks at me.

"What?"

"I forgive you." I say. He smiles.

"You do?" I nod and smile. He hugs me tightly.

"Nina." He pulls out of the hug and I see him come in to kiss me. I put my hand over his mouth.

"Hold up there partner." I say. He furrows his brows.

"What?" he asks when I remove my hand.

"I forgive you...but we aren't dating again. We...I can't date you again."

"Oh." He says taking his hands away. "Sorry." He says.

"No, Ross it's okay. We're just meant to be friends." I hug him again to make him feel better.

"Maybe. You still made my day." He says. I smile.

"I'm gonna go find Rydel so...I'll see you around." I smile. He smiles back and nods and then jogs out the back door. I turn to Stormie and sigh.

"Honey, that was so sweet."

"I can't be mad at any Lynch forever. It's impossible." I say. She smiles.