Breaking Dreams For the Better

Polyvore outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/absolutely_not/set?id=175195398

Enjoy!

~E<3

*******************************************************************************************

When I reach the lynch house, it is empty, wich is quite unusuall, considering that eight people live there (Ratliff basically does).

"Rydel?" I ask. I walk through the hall to hear Rydel's music blaring in her room. I knock.

"Rydel?" I ask. I enter, because there was no answer. Rydel's standing in her room, singing to her music and looking at accessories. "RYDEL!" I yell. She turns with a smile, and lowers her music.

"Nina!" She says, hugging me. "I'm so excited! This is going to be the best night ever!" She exclaims.

"Fun! But tell me, what are we doing?" I ask.

"I told you, it's a surprise!" Rydel says, walking to her closet. She goes in and takes some thing out and puts it behind her back. "A surprise were you'll be wearing this!" Rydel says, pulling out a beautiful dress. It's coral, strapless and has a sweet heart neckline. knew this wasn't just a dress Rydel was letting me borrow, but the dress was beautiful.

"Rydel...is this for me?" I ask, softly tracing my fingers over the dress' details. Rydel nods, smiling. "Rydel, I love it, but I can't." I say.

"Yes you can!" She whines.

"It's such a nice offer, but I feel bad."

"I wanted to do this! Please wear it! It won't fit me!" I contemplate for a while.

"Okay." I say, as she hands me the dress. She claps and jumps up and down. "Thank you." I say.

"Your welcome, now I'll go, tell me when you're changed."

And I did get changed. When Rydel came back in she curled my hair and gave me a ton of gold and white accessories and white chunky heels.

"Okay, let's go!" Rydel said, taking me by the arm and leading me outside.

"Rydel! Where are we going?" I ask her. She laughs.

"Just come on!" SHe says leading me out. She shows me too a car and holds her hands out to and old car with jems shapped like hello kitty on the license plate. "This," Rydel said, "is Chubbs." She begins to get in, so I get in on the passenger side.

"What is with you guys and naming your cars?" I ask, as we pull out.

"Well, it's just me and Riker...and I don't know." She laughs.

*******************************************************************************************************

"The Park?" I ask Rydel as I get out.

"Yes." Rydel says she leads me to a bunch of candles in a line.

"Rydel?" I ask turning around, but Rydel isn't there. I'm all alone, so I follow the candle path, in hopes to find someone.

At the end of the candles I find a picnic all set up, but no one there. Everything is dark now, only illuminated by the dim light of hundreds of candles.

"Hello?" I ask. All of the sudden, I hear a guitar playing . Ross steps out behind a tree and because he doesn't have a guitar, I'm guessing Rocky is hiding somewhere, playing.

Ross starts singing one of my favorite songs, A Team, by Ed Sheran.

(start playing A Team and follow along!)