Reply

Nina's outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/love_paris/set?id=188624503

''''

I really like the picture above. It's R5's lock on the lock bridge in Paris. If you don't know what the lock bridge is, it's a bridge in Paris where you take a lock and write the name of someone or something important to you on it. You lock it on the bridge and throw the key in the river. This represents that even if the bond you had doesn't last with the person or thing on the lock, the lock stays there forever, showing that part of you never is lost.

Remember that throughout this story.

Enjoy. ~E

******************************************************************************

After an exhausting twelve hour flight, I made it to Paris, France. Of course CJ was fine with this because I paid for my ticket and she's kinda awesome. In the airport at eight in the morning Rydel shot me a text.

8:00AM here in Paris

I'm aware

Going sight-seeing before the show tonight. Have fun at dance Nina!

I won't I will have fun at the Eiffel tower, though.

Plenty of fun.

I made it to the hotel and got a key card to Ross' room to put my luggage in. I wait outside trying to hear if anyone's inside. Luckily I got an instagram notification. RydelR5 posted a picture of her and RatliffR5 eating crepes. Caption?

Finishing our crepes and heading to the Eiffel Tower!

So they aren't here. I run inside and place my luggage by Ross' bed. I run out and make my way to the Eiffel Tower.

As I'm walking to the Eiffel Tower, feeling rather excited, I get yet another text from Rydel.

She has no idea how easy she is making my life right now.

Eating yummy crepes. Then going to Eiffel Tower. What are you doing?  I laugh.

Walking around the city.

of Paris

Fun. She replies.

I practically run up the 1,710 steps of the Eiffel Tower to the top, hopping to get to the top before R5. When I get up, I am gasping for breath. I realize That all the Lynches and Ratliff are probably going to take a thousand pictures before coming up, and I didn't have to run, but luckily, I made it before them. Suddenly I see a man who looks about twenty who is obviously security.

"Vous saves qu'iln ya un ascenseur?" He says.

"What?" I reply, breathless.

"You know there's an elevator?" He asks, in a French accent. I look at him like are you kidding me?

"You should put up a sign in or something!" I say. He shrugs and walks away. Luckily the Eiffel Tower is mostly empty because, lets face it, no one goes to the Eiffel Tower at eight thirty in the morning. I finally catch my breath as I hear pounding footsteps coming up the stairs.

"I'm gonna beat you guys!" I hear Ross yell.

Ross.

Suddenly, a blonde boy shows up the stairs.

"N-Nina?" He asks, and stops running.

"Did you know this place has an elevator?" I ask. He laughs and runs to hug me. I hug him really tight. I really missed him.

"How did you get here?" He asks.

"I have a 'emergency' credit card." I said.

"But you said you couldn't-"

"I know what I said." I say, pulling away from our hug and holding Ross' hands. "But I couldn't wait four weeks. I have to tell you something." I say.

"W-what do you have to tell me?" He asks, smiling.

"Ross...all I want is to be with you. I want to be in the city of love, or any city with you. I want to eat exotic foods with you and waltz on the top of the Eiffel Tower in the cool summer air. I want to spend four nights a week in a sweaty auditorium watching you do what you love. Because... I love you, Ross." I say.

"You do?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say. He hugs me again. Suddenly there is a ding, and we turn to see Ellington, Rydel, Stormie, Mark, Riker, Ryland and Rocky come out of the elevator.

"That's not fair the elevator got stuck and-" Ratliff starts. "Nina?" he asks.

"Oh my God!" Rydel screams and tackles me in a hug, along with everyone else. When they let go, Ryland walks over and winks.

"Sup baby." He says.
"Shut up." I say, hugging him.

"What are you doing here?" Rocky asks, jumping up and down.

"I bought a ticket" I say. "And If it's okay with Stormie and Mark, I would like to stay with you guys till you go back to LA."

"Of course it's okay!" Mark says.

"Oh my stars! Nina honey!" Stormie says hugging me.

After that we walked around Paris all day eating food, and taking pictures. The only down side was that Ross and I couldn't hold hands, in case any R5 fans where around and took a picture.

we go to the concert, which was amazing. Then we go back to the hotel. We all go back to the hotel and get ready for bed in Stormie and Mark's Room. All of us, for some reason.

"My favorite song was by far Loud. " I say while brushing my teeth. " You all sounded great and Rocky shredded the guitar. "

"Yeah baby!" Rocky said.

"But I got to go to bed." I say. "it's one in the morning and I am jet lagged!" I say.

"Goodnight." Ross says, quickly kissing my cheek. "I love you." He says.

"Love you too." I say. "Come on Delly!" I call Rydel.
"One sec!" She replies.

"You know," Ellington starts. "You guys already said I love you and your stuff is in Ross' room. Why don't you sleep in his room?"

"Because Ross' room only has one king bed. Rydel has two fulls." I say.

"Yeah, but why don't you guys just sleep in the same bed?" Ratliff asks. Ross and I both look at each other with wide eyes and then we look at Ratliff. He sees the awkward in our eyes.

"Or not." He says. "You should not do that." He says.

"I'll see you guys in the morning." I say, going to Rydel's room quickly.