Tuesday

Look at Rydel's shoes and hair!!!!!!!!!!!!! In LOVE!
Next few chapters are short.

Enjoy!

~E<3

*********************************************************************************************

When I wake up Tuesday morning I shoot out of bed. Today we are finishing shooting Meant To Be, which is exciting, but I'm more excited to read Ross' next note. I go to my bureau to read the one Marked:

READ TUESDAY MORNING

Dear Nina,

So, here we are, one day later, our last Tuesday in Puerto Rico. I swear, the days have gone faster since you told me you lived in Boston. Maybe that's a thing. like if you watch a pot it will never boil. Maybe it's like, 'if you learn you friend lives 3,000 miles away, the days you have left together go quicker and quicker.'

No?

Alright, today I want to talk about how your more buff than me. I mean, yeah I'm pretty buff, and I know there a lot of people a lot more buff than me, but I never thought any of them would be fourteen inches shorter than me, two years younger than me and a girl.

Sorry about the girl comment, I know how you get, it's just true.

Maybe I'm a little dense.

Anyways, I remember when I first saw your six pack I was like blown out of the water. Like this little thing isn't skin and bones, she's full out muscle! It was just crazy. You'll probably never understand because you'll never be in anyone else's shoes. Wouldn't that be so cool, if we were in each other's shoes for a day? I think it would be. I see all those turns you do with Will. I think it would be cool to do those. I mean, yeah I've had a lot of dance training, but more hip hop and tap. Not really ballet like you. And I could do full splits, I mean I've got pretty good splits for a boy (there now were equal with the gender stereotypes!) but full splits would be cool. And I don't even remember what things looked like when I was 4' 10". I also love how you make people use your exact height, no less. Maybe that's a short person thing. I kinda feel gigantically tall next to you...and a lot of people. Not Maia. She's really tall. She's like 5' 8" or something. But like Grace (Gracie) Is like 5'2" or something, which is short. Maybe I'm a natural giant. Anyways, I love you for your tininess. I hope you love me for my giantness. That's not a word....oh well!

I'll see you again some Tuesday. Somewhere, somehow.

R.S.L.

Man, do I love these letters.

Today will be my last Tuesday filming ever. And it will be the last time I were my surfer costume.