The Boys (Rydel)

Nina's Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/one_song/set?id=188649534

*****************************************************************************************

So I wear a cute outfit like Rydel always does, and wait behind stage nervously until it's time for Pass Me By.

You know, I can't help but feel somewhat guilty. I'm doing something I hate and Rydel loves while she's at the hotel vomiting her brains out.

Poor Delly.

"You'll do fine." Ryland says. "You don't even have to sing." He says.

"I know." I say.

*********************************

And after a couple more songs, The four boys announce what I've been dreading.

"As you know," Riker starts. "Our lovely Rydel could not be here tonight because she is sick with food poisoning-"

"Yea that's what they think." Rocky interrupts.

"Rocky!" Riker says. "Please!" He sighs. "Anyways, we need someone to play keyboard for Pass Me By  and we happened to know someone that you guys probably know from our instgrams and Teen Beach Movie.

*Cheers*

Which, these cheers probably meant nothing. At an R5 concert you could tell them they're all about to die and they'd probably cheer.

Until, I heard someone yell "Nina!"

"Oh my God they just said my name, Ryland!" I say.

"Stop freaking out." Ry says, turning me around.  Ross starts.

"So give it up for the talented, the inspirational, the beautiful-"

shut it down, Ross.

"Nina!" He yells. I walk on stage and of course there are screams. I walk to the piano and the screams die down.
"So before we start, a few questions." Ratliff says. What? I didn't agree to this!

"What's it like being with just the boys of R5 since our mom is also with Rydel?"

"Chaotic." I say. Laughs.

"What's it feel like being the most beautiful girl in the room?" Ross asks. followed by a chorus of awws.

"Shut it down." I say. Everyone laughs, thinking that it's a friendly joke. Ross knows why I really said that. So does the rest of the R5 boys.

"What do you think of the Blondebonic Plague?" Rocky asks.

"Rock, dude...let it go." I say.

"Lastly, are you ready to rock?" Ellington asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I say.

"Wait!" Riker says.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Lets all aim our hands toward the center of the stage and do the ready set rock chant!" Riker says.

"Okay." I say. We all put our hands towards the center of the stage

"1...2...3." Riker says.

"AHHHH READY SET ROCK!" We say.

"Okay. Now let's do this." Ratliff says.

So we begin.

Remember that trip we took in Mexico?

Yeah, hanging with the boys and all your señoritas