The One That Got Away

Polyvore outfit "Wild Hearts Run":  http://www.polyvore.com/wild_hearts_run/set?id=175195150

Enjoy!

~E<3

*********************************************************************************************************

As I quickly snuck back to Rydel's room, I changed and quickly went out, got on my bike and rode back to CJ's house.

Everything about what Ross is doing is so confusing. If he likes the fake Cecilia so much, then why is he kissing Courtney? And if he likes Courtney so much, why I she saying he's in love with me? Ross just needs to chose, and as much as I love Ross, I hope he doesn't choose me.

I can't be constantly stuck in this confusing square of love. I just want out already. When I got home I went to my room and took a small white box out from my closet and unfolded the piece of paper the lie inside.

Nina,

I don't care about funky pizza and Romeo and Juliet. I love you.

R.S.L.

But for the first time, it occurred to me, maybe Ross doesn't mean that he's n love with me. Maybe he just meant it like, he loves me as his best friend. I was just amp-ing it up because I love him. And I love that I found this realization, but my heart also hurts.

The thought of Ross and Courtney kissing won't leave my head, and it's torturous. Will I ever Kiss Ross again? Was our kiss as magical as Courtney's? Are they dating now?

Oh my gosh, what if they're dating?

All of my thoughts start morphing together and I can't tell them all apart, so I decide it'll be best if I got to bed for the night.

*****************************************************************************************************

When I wake up, I realize I had fallen asleep in my normal clothes, and that I wasn't under my covers. I look at my clock to see it's 8:00 AM. I pick my phone out from under my back and read the text I got from Rydel.

Hey, where did you go? Never the less, come to my house at five o'clock tonight. I have a surprise!

~R<3

 I sigh, only to see that I have a ton of texts from Ross.

Where are you?

Nina?

Nina?

NINA

NINA

Nina, I'm worried about you.

Nina please answer

are you mad?

Nina, when you get these please text me I 'm worried.

I know it would be right to respond to Ross, but I can't. I don't want to think about him. I love him so much, I hate him.

What am I saying? He can kiss who he wants. We aren't dating.

See, this is why I can't think about him.

So I just tell Rydel that I will see her at five, and pray that I don't see Ross.