Airplanes and Rydel's Wedding Ring

Right before Ross had to leave for filming, Rydel informed me that she was going to invite "The girlfriend squad" over. Apparently this is like, a bunch of there friends and all of them have an eye on a certain boy. Except for one.

Rydel and Stormie were preparing different fun foods for everyone, and I helped for a while, but they told my to relax an go. So, I did.

I first went to the living room to find mark and Ryland watching football. That didn't sound very fun, so  made my way near the bedrooms. I first opened the door to Rocky and Riker's room to find Rocky, Riker and Ratliff all sitting around playing video games.

"Hey guys." I said over the blaring sound effects.

"HI NINA." Rocky yelled over the sound effects and headset on his head.

"You guys having fun?" I ask them.

"So much!" Ratliff screamed.

"Alright. Oh, Rik! You gotta take Ross to set in like ten minutes, K?" I ask.

"Sure, laundry will be done n five minutes!" Riker yelled.

"No, I- never mind." I say, walking out. I finally find my way outside Ross and Ryland's room. The door is shut so I press my ear to it. I hear faint humming, so I knock quietly. "Ross?" I ask.

"Come in." Ross says quietly. I walk in and shut the door behind me.

"Hey Ross, whatcha doing?" I ask.

"Nothing." He replies. He's sitting on his bed with a note book open on his lap. I take a step closer.

"You sure it's nothing?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm sure." He says. I sigh.

"Okay." I say as I turn around heading for the door. Any minute now.

"But if you must know." He says.

There it is.

I turn to face him.

"Which I must." I say. walking towards his bed and sitting next to him. He looks at me and smiles and nods, with a youthful tone.

"I'm drawing. I'm drawing the engine of an A360 aircraft." He says, handing me his note book. All the details are so intricate.

"Wow. That's cool." I say.

"Thanks." He says, taking the notebook back and scribbling again. "Most of my family thinks it's annoying when  talk about planes. I talk about them a lot."

"Well, what other kinds of planes do you like?" I ask.

"I like all kinds. I especially like these, and Falcon 7x's, because of the intricate cockpits. I have to go in one, one day." He says, flipping to a page to show me a drawing of the cockpit. "I also like T45-c Goshawk Jets." He says.

"Personally, I like T36's when they do formation flying." I say. Ross' head shoots up so fast, I could've sworn I saw a cloud of dust.

"W-what?" He stutters. What is going on?

"I...I like T36's when they do formation Flying." I say. His shock turns to a smile. I smile at him. "What?" I ask.

"She knows about planes." Ross whispers. I smile and laugh. "SHE KNOWS ABOUT PLANES!" He screams and gets up, running to the kitchen.  quickly follow behind. "Mom!" Ross yells running into the kitchen.

"Yes?" Stormie asks, as I arrive in the kitchen.

"Nina knows all about planes!" Ross says. Stormie laughs. Ross looks at me. "Say it! Say what you just said!" He says. I smile.

"My favorite planes are t36's when they perform formation flying." I say. Ross smiles wider and looks at his mom.

"That's wonderful." Stormie says. I laugh.

"Finally!" Rydel says, adorning cupcakes with ring pops. "Someone he can talk to about all his plane mumbo-jumbo, instead of us!"

"What else do you know?" He asks me.

"Well, not much, but I like At 6 planes." I say. "Especially the yellow ones, there very unique." I say. His eyes grow wide. He turns to Rydel and grabs a ring pop out of her hand.

"Hey!" She says. Ross turns back to me and gets on one knee.

"Marry me." He states. I laugh. Stormie comes up behind me.

"Yeah, I don't think he's kidding." She says. I laugh and lift Ross up.

"Ehh, I'm kinda a prude I'd like to make it through at least high school before I marry." I say. Ross laughs. "But, I will take your kind gesture. It's lovely." I say, taking the ring pop from his hands and taking a lick. He chuckles again.

"I knew she would love it!" Rydel exclaims, implying that she helped pick out the candy diamond.

"Ross, c'mon!" Riker calls.

"Go. We'll talk about planes later." I say to Ross.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait for us to finish filming!" Ross exclaims, running to the car.  turn and sit at the island and sigh.

"You know Nina, you make Ross feel something. I'm not sure what it is, but I can tell, he's never felt it before, and he likes it." Stormie says. I feel a smile crawl on my face. I like to think I make Ross happy.

"Yeah mom, he's in love." Rydel says, adorning another cupcake.