Ross?

Sorry, super short!

Enjoy!

~E<3

*******************************************************************************************

"Courtney, why are you bringing me back here?" I ask, as Courtney leads me to what is called "The Passageway". In reality though, it is just a strip of land with a fence around it on the side of my house.

"I don't want anyone to be with us.  need to tell you this in private, Ross." She says to me. When we get back there, she takes my hands in hers. "I really like you Ross." Courtney says to me. I laugh nervously.

"Really?" I ask. she nods.

"I think... I think we should go on a date." She says.

"I don't know Court." I say. "I mean, I really like you, but I just don't think I'm ready for a relationship with you. I mean, you live n Australia." I say.

"But I just got a job here in California. I'll be here all summer!" Courtney says.

"But how am I sure...how are you sure, that we're ready for a relationship?" I ask.

"I'm not. But we're both old enough to figure it out." She says, walking closer. She leans in, and even though I don't really want to, I do too.

She wraps her arms around my neck and I put mine on her waist.

I like Courtney, I really do. She's pretty, talented, kind, funny. But while I'm kissing her, I can only think of one person.

 Cecilia.