Two Weeks

"Everything that is or was began with a dream.

As your dreams become reality, reality becomes a dream." ~The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl

This, was very true, in my case. Everything that is, was, related to Teen Beach Movie and filming was my dream, and is faded away, reality set in, and I remember how much I hate reality.

I would do anything to get out of Boston. Not even just to see Ross, but ot get another job.

Ross taught me how to dance freely, and I want to do that, but I can't in Boston and I don't know why.

Ross and I have texted, but not skyped or called each other.

There has also been no talk of the note.

Maybe he just figures I will bring it up, and that once I do he will call me. If he thinks that, he's wrong. I'm not bringing up the note.

I was supprised that the note didn't bring me even more pain to be away from him, but as bad as this sounds, as much as I didn't think Ross liked me like that, it's not mind blowingly unexpected due to what all of his family said in Puerto Rico. I mean, they all pointed it out like three hundred times.

Today is Sunday, May thirteenth at ten o'clock AM, and for May, it's still really cold out. I'm waring a pink sweater and jeans with my hair down. And I'm wearing slippers over my size three feet.

I look outside and see a stationary view of a road with rain pouring down on it. Just the same. That's another thing I loved about Puerto Rico. Everything was always moving. The waves in different directions, in and out. The only thing moving now is rain, straight onto the ground.

I can't deny that I miss Ross. I really do. I pick up my phone and I am about to text Ross, but my fingers find there way to another Lynch.

Nina: I miss you guys! Boston's horrible compared to sunny Puerto Rico.

Riker: We miss you too Nina! Especailly a certain Lynch, who happens to also be male...and blonde...and plays guitar...and is on the show Austin and Ally.

Riker: It's Ross.

Nina: Yeah I got that, Riker.

Nina: He's okay right?

Riker: Yeah he's great, just kinda in a funk. Stares out the window a lot. Kinda like your gonna pull up in a car any minute. Weird.

Nina: SO WEIRD!

Riker: You do it too huh?

Nina: All day.

Riker: It'll be okay Nins. TTYL~R.A.L

Nina: Bye Ral.

Riker: Haha very funny. See ya.

Nina: Bye.

When I put my phone down, I look outside once more, hoping. But nothing, which I knew was going to happen.

I walk over to my closet and open it. I take out my diary. I open it, just to find the small pocket inside. I take out the folded piece of paper that has been read time and time again, to make sure I was reading right.

(A/N: To get the feels, start playing Dream By Priscilla Ahn right now.)

Nina,

I don't care about funky pizza and Romeo and Juliet. I love you.

R.S.L.

 I sigh. This is all too big. I just want Ross back. I want him back.

I look in my closet to see the yellow dress I wore on our second not-date. I pick it up. It is also not dry cleaned. I put it up to my face and I swear, I can still smell Ross. As creepy as that sounds, it's extremely comforting.

I take a hanger out, but I hear a buzzing and I stop immediately. It's Ross. He's finally called to talk. I don't even care if we talk about the note, I just need to talk to him.

I fling the dress on my closet floor and Run to my window seat and answer my phone.

"Ross!" I exclaim.