Choose

Outfit for this chapter and next: http://www.polyvore.com/choose/set?id=179046786

Outfit for last:  http://www.polyvore.com/julius_caesar/set?id=175194051 (oops!)

************************************************************************************

So, you know how I said Ross and I would be okay?

Well, I think I was wrong.

ever since Ross came to my house, I haven't talked to him in

two weeks. It's June now. I miss him.

I'm not avoiding him, he's avoiding me. Rydel says he's closer than ever with Courtney too.

It hurts a little.

But then, I get a call from Rydel.

**********************************************************************************

"Hey girly!" Rydel pipes throught the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask, walking in from my balcony.

"Ellington and I are having a movie night, we're inviting everyone, you wanna come?" She asks. I sigh.

"Does everyone want me there?" I ask. Rydel sighs.

"I was hoping you wouldn't ask. He's brining Courtney." She says.

"Rydel how could he be brining Courtney and you wouldn't even consider telling me?" I exclaim, a little angry.

"Nina, it's not like he's your ex!" She says.

And then, there was silence.

I wanted to be mad at Rydel, but I know she's right.

"You know what Rydel? Save a spot for me on the couch." I say.

"Okay! We'll be happy to see you." She says.

"Goodbye Rydel." I say.

**************************************************************************
I get ready to go and get on my bike to go to the Lynch's.

I get there about seven minutes later and knock on the door Ellington answers.

"Pipsqueak! How the heck are ya?" He asks, engulfing me in a hug.

"Pretty hecking good now that I'm with you!" I say. He laughs.

"Come in! Come in!" He says, brining me in. "Rydels upstairs if you wanna see her. She's getting ready." Ellington says.

"No that's okay I-" But I stop when see Ross and Courtney on the couch, kissing. But once they stop, Ross looks at me for one second before I turn and run to Rydel's room. When I get in, I am breathless and I press my back to the door for support.

"What the heck happened?" Rydel asks. I look up and sigh.

"I was downstairs and Ross and Courtney were kissing." I say. She sighs.

"Nina, I told you, you aren't-"

"And then he looked at me." I interrupt. Rydel cringes.

"Okay and then what?" Suddenly, there is a powerful knock on the door. I bend down.

"Shhh! I bet that's Ross." I whisper to Rydel. She nods and watches me as I press my ear to the door. The door swings open and whips me to the ground.

"AHHHHH!" I scream, thudding onto the floor. I look up to see Rocky towering in the doorway, munching on pizza.

"Why are you on the ground?" He asks me.

"Oh You Know! Just hangin' out!" I say sarcastically. Rocky shrugs.

"Well get your butts downstairs 'cause we're starting the movie." Rocky says, before leaving. Rydel gets up and helps me up.

"I don't know if I can do this, Rydel." I say.

"Come on Nina. Have confidence. You're an independent woman. You don't need a man!" She says. I sigh and follow her down stairs.