Liar Liar Pants on Fire

I'll be finishing my story this weekend...maybe tonight...not sure.

************************************************************************

It's been a week, and for a while, I was pretty sad. My foot was broken, and I basically did nothing, because taking away dance, was like taking away life for me. Of course, all the members of R5 and Ryland visited me, separately and together, but I didn't get the motivation to actually do anything until a day ago. Ross was at the set filming so I decided to call him and see if he wants to eat dinner. Maybe we can watch a movie too.

"Hey Nina" Ross said through the phone.

"Hey. So since you're working late I'm just going to get pizza. Maybe after we can watch a movie. Can I get you anything?" I asked

"No I'm fine thanks. I don't think tonight will be good." He sounded weird.

"You okay?"

"Yeah just tired of being on set...and in general."

"Alright I'll see you later. I love you."

"Bye."

I hung up and grabbed my purse and left. I took a taxi to the nearest pizza place, but saw they were closed for renovation so I was forced to go to the farther one on the other end of town. I went and I saw Ross... holding Courtney's hand. What? I stayed at the end of the line and quiet. I noticed a man came up to them and said some words. Ross suddenly looked all upset. He tried to talk but the man cut him off...weird. He turned toward Courtney and put his hands on her face like he does with me and kissed her. My eyes went wide and I parted my lips. They kept kissing for longer than we've ever kissed. I shook my head in disbelief. My stomach began to hurt.

"Ross." I whispered I banged into the wall which made Ross look up.

"Ross..."

"Nina!" He started to run to me but I walked as fast as I could with my crutches out the door and got to my taxi before it could leave. I climbed in, slamming the door and rode away. I just began to sob. It's all too good to be true. I knew it would be, with a girl like her and a girl like me.

I decided to get the taxi to take me to Ross' place in the woods, which wasn't smart, but I didn't care. I took my crutches and went down to the lake. I sat on the rock and cried.

But not long after, I heard someone coming. And it was Ross. I quickly hid a while away behind some shrubs.

Please don't come near me

He sat on the rock and put his head in his hands. Although he was silent I saw tears trickle down his red face. Then he started to sing lyrics I had never heard before.

"Here comes that movie scene, one you hate, so cliché. That moment when we kiss, by the lake pouring rain. I ain't no superman but I can change your world whoa-oh-oh here comes forever girl."

It began to rain and I saw his golden hair slowly turn to a sandy mop. He sniffled his nose and continued to silently cry. I hoped he would go away because I never want to see him, or talk to him or love him again. I then saw something I had never seen before.

His eyes were cold.

They were white and his pupils were small and they were water filled. Seeing this made me want to throw up again

I didn't want to lose him. But what other choice do I have. He's cheating on me.

Or was.

All of the sudden I sneezed.

Crap.

He looked up.

"Hello?" He asked. I didn't answer. "Come out now." He said standing up. But I stayed still I saw him coming over. He stayed there for 30 seconds and I began to feel light headed. One minute.

Come on, Ross.

I saw him move away I began to slowly crutch away, but I trip on a root, and cause even more pain to my already dead ankle.

"Nina!" Ross said, running towards me. I saw him and began to go out of the clearing toward the drive way. He catches my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I Yell!

"Nina!"

"No!" I yell and sob. "I don't want you to explain, or tell me anything! I don't want you to talk to me or touch me. I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore!" I say.

And after that, he lets me leave.