Falling For Ya

I did this on my phone and couldn't edit it. Sorry if there are errors!
***********************************
When I wake up, it takes me a while to realize it's Monday. I woke up before my alarm, so I get up and quickly get dressed into leggings and a plain white tee shirt. I pack my bags, put on my sneakers and head to set.

When I get to set no one is there except the producers, director, the camera guy, the choreography etc. I go to the dressing tent and get in my costume. Today I was dressed as a biker so I put on my biker costume and then went onto doing my hair and makeup. I was supposed to get it done by the makeup artist, but I didn't like to so I would usually do it myself. This usually works out though. I have a lot of beauty experience due to dance competitions so no one realizes I don't get my makeup done by the artists. After doing neutral eye makeup, winged liner, mascara, fake lashes, face makeup, bronzer, blush and red lips I went onto doing a small beehive in my hair and then put the rest of my hair into a half up half down hairdo. I went out to the Big Momma's Set and see Chris Scott, the choreographer.

"Morning, Chris!" I say, chipper-like.

"Woah! You're here early Nina!" Chris said. "We're gonna set up, so feel free to use the boom box to play the music and practice. Everyone left the Big Momma's set and I went and put on Crusin for a Brusin for some last minute practice. I went on the stage, and like yesterday did all of the main parts. I got to the part where we do a pataboure, then I started my double pirouette. As I did it I spun quickly, spotting, but felt my foot in the air instead of the stage. I scream as I fall and brace myself for the ground, but instead, find someone's arms around me. I cover my head with my arms, but quickly take them away to see Ross holding me, bridal style.

Awkward.

I was breathing very heavily, due to the fact that I was scared, and I had just been dancing.

"Woah calm down! Are you okay?" He asks, still holding me. I nod and puts me down. I adjust my costume and look up at him, but I don't know what to say. I'm just startled. "So...I guess you literally fell for me, huh?" He asks. I smile and laugh a little, and so does he.

"Thank you." I say.

"Don't you mean, I saved your life." I laugh and punch his shoulder playfully. "What!? This is the part where you tell me I'm your hero and shower me with kisses!" He yells.

"Will you stop quoting the movie?" I ask.

"Nope. I like cliché." He says. I pretend to gag. I walk past him to the snack table and get a water. He comes up behind me. "So, why are you here so early?" He asks, stuffing his mouth with a lot of food.

"I could ask you the same thing. Also, you should drink some water." I say.

"Eww!"

"If you don't you'll get dehydrated. Also, we are doing a lot of dancing, so maybe you don't want to eat all that stuff."

"What did you eat this morning?" He asks, still with a full mouth.

"A breakfast bar."

"And?"

"That's it. I don't like to eat much before I dance, but I eat enough and I have a lot of water." I say.

"I don't like water." Ross responds.

"But you'll get dehydrated." I say.

"I don't get dehydrated." He says with a smirk.

"Whatever you say." I say.

"I'll see you round. I got to go to makeup." He says. I wave goodbye and he winks as he leaves.

For the first time ever I feel my face get hot.

Because of a boy.