Aches and Pains

The top part of this chapter was written in July...I think that's so cool...idk good vibes man.

Anyways, we are getting to the end of C Minor pretty soon, so I just want to add if you want to know what happens in the end it's important you remember a couple things from the beginning of the book. I'll post a chapter about it, so you know it's important to read my next author's note.

Thanks guys enjoy!
***************************************************************************************

"Ross Shor?" I say lightly, going into Ross' bedroom with high hopes. Ross flips on his side facing me, but his eyes are still shut. He looks sick. He has bags under his eyes and he looks pale. He sits up and opens his eyes. I sit on his bed next to him and I hand him a glass of water and some medicine. He takes the meds and then drinks all the water. I then hand him a glass of orange juice I got from room service, which he also gulps down. He hands me the glasses and I put them on his crowded nightstand. I bring him forward and give him a hug. I rub his back lightly. Then I support him using one arm and put my hand on his forehead, sweeping back some floppy hair and feeling his temp. He was burning up. Maybe even hotter than yesterday. Oh bother he's even a bit clammy.

"You don't feel well, huh?" I ask him. He shakes his head no. "Do you feel worse than you did yesterday?" He nods yes. "Ross." I say. I take my shoes off and get under his covers with him. I wrap him in a side hug and rest my head on his shoulder. He rests his head on top of mine and lets out a terrible sounding, croupy cough. I put a hand on his chest and rub a bit. "You'll be okay. It'll all work out. I swear." I say. I look at him and I see his pale, cracked lips form to a smile. "There's the Ross I know!" I say. He gives me a toothy grin, which makes me smile. He goes into a coughing fit for a couple of minutes or so. When he's done, he leans back and moans. I take his face in my hands. "What am I gonna do with you, Lynch?" He smiles and I peck him on the forehead. Then we continue to hug. A few minutes later, my phone starts to ring. "I'll be right back." I say to him. I go in the hall, and see it's from my mother. Oh no.  I answer it, heart pounding.

"Hi mom! How are you?" My mom probably knew something was up. I usually call her everyday, but I haven't called her at all on this whole trip.

"Nina, sweet heart, you need to come back to Boston." She said. What? It's one thing to come back to the US, but Boston?

"Mom I haven't had the auditions yet and I'm sorry I went to Amsterdam, but Stormie's here and Mark-"

"No, no, it's fine." She says. Fine? Why isn't she mad? "You just need to come back to Boston for a little while."

"Why?" I ask. There's a long pause.

"Nina, honey. Avoa's dying." She says.

"Mom."
"I'm sorry sweet heart she says."

"I can't just leave Ross. He's really sick." I say.

"Oh honey. You can stay in Europe if you want, I won't be mad, I understand, I mean your ticket isn't even scheduled to come back until a weeks." CJ must've told her. "But if you want to see her-" My moms voice faded.

"How much time does she have?" I ask.

"I don't know sweet heart." My mom says. I know she knows, but I don't want to ask.

"I can't come back right now mom...can I talk to her on the phone?" I ask. To be honest with you, I'm not proud to say it but the only thing keeping me away from my grandmother is my plane back not being for a weeks.

"She's in a coma, Nina." My mom says.

"Just try to keep her...alive." I say, chocking back tears. "Don't tell Mark or Stormie either." I say.

"I love you, Nina." My mom says.

"I love you too, Mom. Tell Avoa I love her." I say.

"Of course." my mom says. I hang up.

"Why?" I whisper, leaning against a wall in the hall and crying.  wipe away some tears and wipe my face and take a few breaths before going in. 

"That was my dad." I say. Ross gives me a What did he say? Look. "He's fine with me being here as long as you're parents are. I say. Ross smiles a little. "you can't perform, Ross." Ross looks at me quickly, concerned. "You're too sick. You know it. You can't even talk." I say. He looks really upset. I sigh. I know he really wants to perform, since they cut the tour down a week, and are only doing two shows in Amsterdam. "Maybe you could just play and Riker and Rocky can sing." I say. Ross looks at me quickly and nods pleadingly. "Alright. Get dressed so we can ask." I say.

Ross and I go to Stormie and Mark's room, where everyone is.

"Hey lovebirds." Mark says. "How are you guys?" Man, you gotta love Mark.

"Okay...actually, really bad." I say.

"Your not pregnant, right?" Ellington asks, looking up quickly.

"No!" I say.

"Then I don't care. He said.

"Ross is sick. He lost his voice." I say. Everyone looks up and stops what there doing.

"I care! I care!" Ratliff yells. Rydel looks at him.

"Calm yourself." She says.

"Well I may have a solution so you don't have to cancel the show." I say. "Ross feels up to playing guitar, so he can still play and go to the meet and greet and see people, he just won't sing."

"You're good at coming up with solutions." Rocky says.

"Thank you." I smile.

"I guess it's better than nothing." Riker says.

"Alright, that works." Mark says. "Thanks, Nina." He hugs me.

"Anytime mi amigos." I say. Avoa used to say that.

******************************************************************************************

I didn't even change to go to the concert because I didn't feel like it. I didn't even feel like going to the concert. I just wanted to go back to Boston and see my grandmother. I have to stay positive in her. I gave Ross a kiss before he went out on stage and watched. The concert was just as amazing with Riker and Rocky singing.

"Here's an awesome song for one of our amazing friends Nina." Riker says. Aww! They dedicated song to me!
"She does a lot for us and we can't thank her enough." Rocky says. Ross gives a thumbs up to the audience.
"This one's for you, Nina!" Ellington says.

"We love you!" Rydel smiles. I smile thinking of all of them. I love them all so much. And they even play Pass Me By, which is my favorite song form there EP. I jump along and sing the lyrics backstage. When it's over I cheer and I see Ratliff blow me a kiss. I pretend to catch it. They start talking about there next song, and I feel my back pocket of my shorts vibrate. It's my mom

Avoa just passed away.