S'mores and Some More

Can we just talk about Ross' sick telecoustic Fender Guitar! I love it!!!!!

*********************************************************************************

I look at my phone to see that I got a text from Ross.

Ross: wanna hang

Nina: Sure be over in 15

Ross: cu then

I threw my phone in my bag and biked over.

"Hellooooo. Let's go to my room." Ross says when I get there. As soon as we got in his room, he sits on his bed.

"Let's talk about our first kisses."

I correct him. " Not me."

"Don't be a stick in the mud."

"I would talk about it if it had happened." . I got us sodas from the mini fridge.

"How old are you?"

"Fifteen and a half."

"And you haven't had your first kiss?" He sounded disappointed.

"Sorry Ross but we can't all be a celebrity with people dying to kiss us all the time."

There's a pause for a minute. Out of the corner of my eye I see Ross smirking evilly.

"What?" I ask.

"Kiss me."

"Excuse me?"

"Kiss me."

"No Ross."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine." I put my hands on his cheeks. I see excitement in his eyes. Then I peck his forehead.

"That's not what I meant."

"I know what you meant."

"Come on! Just to say you did it!"

"No thank you. I'm going to Rydel's room. Tell me when you're over it." I closed his door and heard him scream.

"NEVER!"

I walk to Rydel's room

"Hey." She says stepping away from her keyboard.

"Ross just asked to kiss me." I say worried.

"Do it!"

"What?"

"I think Ross likes you. You can see if this is the right thing to do." What's the right thing to do?

"I've never kissed anyone Del!"

"That's okay it doesn't really matter if you're a bad kisser."

"Rydel this is weird. I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"When you kiss him just pucker your lips slightly but not a lot. I heard that's good in cosmopolitan."

"I'm not gonna kiss him Del!"

"Yea sure." All of the sudden there is a knock on the door. "Come in." Rydel says. Ross is standing there.

"Rydel mom wants you."

"Be right back she says and leaves closing the door."

***************************************************************************************************

Rydel comes back in the room.

"Wanna go make s'mores?" Rydel asks.

"O.K." I said and we went to the back yard. Rydel and I were joined by Rocky, Ratliff and Ryland.

"I'll go get Ross and Riker." I said.

"No, they'll come." Rydel said. We continued walking to the secluded fire pit area. When we got there were lantern lights and s'mores ingredients on a table. Rydel and I start making s'mores and Rydel starts teasing me chasing me with melted chocolate.

"Come on Rydel! This is new!" I said pointing to my purple romper that was halter. I was wearing it with sandal and my hair down, natural, which was straight.

"Everyone please sit." Riker said as he came out, standing on the deck. "Ross has a special surprise for Nina." I raised an eyebrow at Riker and then looked back at Rydel. She shrugged her shoulders. I looked over and saw Ross wearing Kakis and a pink polo. He walked over to me and held up one hand and put the other on my hip. I smiled and put one hand on his shoulder and the other in his hand that was held up.

"Hit it, Riker!" Ross said. All of the sudden "All Of Me" by John Legend came on.

"Why are you doing this, Ross?"

"No reason."

"I'm on to you." He smiled and looked at the ground. When he looked back up at me I looked right in his eyes. I kept looking.

"What?" He asked me.

"I never noticed." I paused. "Your eyes. I-I always thought they were hazel but they're dark brown. You have beautiful eyes." He smiled.

"Thank you."

"Kind eyes." I replied. He then looked in my eyes and I could tell he was analyzing mine now and then he just smiled. The song ended. Just as it did Ross put both his hands on my cheeks and lent down and kissed me. I raised both my hands in the air but then, slowly moved my hands to his hips. I heard everyone start to clap. Ross pulled away still with his hands on my cheeks and gave me one last peck. I looked up at his glowing face, but then looked down and laughed. He grabbed my hands and I looked up at him.

"Now that." He laughed. "Was a kiss."