I Just Can't Forget About You

When #Rourtney was confirmed yesterday^

I do ship them though

By the way, Courtney will be in the story, again, nothing against her and Ross I love them together. No hate. You have to remember that Nina isn't even a real person and Ross doesn't even know this Fan fiction exists. Nothing is to be taken personally to them or meant to express negative feelings towards their relationship.

Enjoy!

~E<3

P.S. If you want to see the whole outfit Nina wore for this chapter, I'll link my Polyvore account at the end. The outfit is called "Bedtime surprise"

************************************************************************************************************

CJ went out when I woke up so I got dressed quickly. I put on an A-line maroon tribal print dress with three quarter sleeves. I put on some jewelry and left my hair down natural (incase of usual Lynch head-banging, which always seems to find it's way into any situation).

I went downstairs to get a granola bar when I saw a note CJ left me.

Nins,

I went to run some errands. Feel free to take the blue bike in the backyard with the basket and explore or go to your friends. Just leave a note and take your phone.

~CJ

So, I did as she said and took the beautiful baby blue bike to the Lynch's house.

Twenty minutes later I finally found my way to the Lynches. When I knocked on the door, I was greated by an ecstatic Stormie who gave me a large, warm hug.

"They're all so excited!" She says quietly, and I just laugh as she greats me. I walk into the living room only to see all of the Lynch kids and Ratliff sitting around.

"Nina!" They whisper yell. I am tackled in a hug.

"I missed you so much!" Ryland says.

"I missed her more!" Rocky says.

"Ross missed her most!" Ellington says in a mocking tone. We all look at him. "What? I ship Rina!" He says. I fake gag.

"Never. Say. That. Again." I say, fake gaging again.

"Rina! Rina! Rina!" Ellington repeats. I cover my hears quickly.

"If I don't hear, it's not true! If I don't hear it's not true!" I chant.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Riker shushes.

"Come on, lets go surprise him!" Rydel claps.  We all go up to Ross' room, which happens to also be Ryland's room as well.

"Come on Ross, get up." Riker says.

"you gotta go film." Ryland adds. Ross just moans, and I have to put my hands over my mouth to kep from giggling with excitement.

"Five more minutes." Ross moans. Rocky comes in with his guitar and amp and blasts the loudest c chord ever. I plug my ears along with everyone else, but Ross still doesn't flinch.

"Guys, you gotta be gentle with getting him up!" Rydel says. "And I know just the person to do it." She pushes me towards his bed. I go and sit on his bed reluctantly. I put my hand on his shoulder and look at everyone. They're all smiling, and giggling and giving me thumbs ups. I sigh and shake Ross a little.

"Ross. Come on you gotta film." I say. He moans. "Ross." Still nothing. I sigh and sit on his back and bounce. "ROSS!" I yell. "Get up!" Nothing. Really? Then I get an idea and an evil smirk comes on my face. I sigh and look at everyone, and then look back at the half asleep Ross. "Well, I guess I should just go back to Boston." I say. I sit next to Ross.

His eyes shoot open.

He quickly sits up and looks me in the eye. His face is just shocked, but I can feel myself smiling. And he screams, like, really loud, bloody murder scared scream. This causes me to scream, which causes Ratliff to scream.

But soon enough his scream of terror turns into screams of joy, and mine turn into laughs, and Ratliff's turn into Rydel calming him down from his minor heart attack. Ross picks me up and starts throwing me in the air like a ragdoll. I laugh. And he finally puts me down and hugs me really tight for a while.

"Nina! What are you doing here? Please tell me this isn't a dream!" Ross says. I laugh and pinch him. "Yay! That hurt!" He says, and hugs me again. "But why are you here?" He asks pulling away. I take his hands and we sit back down on his bed.

"I got invited to an audition for Joffery in LA in two months! I'm here all summer! I'm staying with my aunt CJ!" I say.

"Nina! Joffery?! That's amazing! I'm so proud of you!" He says.

"You don't know what Joffery is, do you?" I ask him.

"No! It sounds like a demented version of the Toys R Us  Giraffe!" He says, still ecstatic. I laugh. "But I'm so glad that demented Giraffe exists!" Ross says, hugging me again.

**************************************************************************

http://emf192.polyvore.com/