New Starts

Ross made me a promise that he wouldn't tell any fans, or haters or random people on the street that we were dating. The last thing I needed was about one million Ross and R5 fans trying to kill me. In fact, I wouldn't have anyone know that Ross and I are dating, if five idiots weren't on the roof when Ross and I became official.

But five idiots where there.

And now Ross and I have been dating for a month. Everything's going great.

At least, That's what I thought.

****************************************************************************************

"Can you believe it...One month!"

"I can believe it Rydel. Because I've lived it." I say. She laughs.

"I know but like...today, you and Ross which you swore would never happen...happened. And it's been four weeks!" Rydel exclaims.

"Maybe so." I say, continuing to wrap Ross' anniversary gift. "But you all knew it was going to happen."

"Maybe he's the one, Nina!" Rydel says. I stop wrapping.

"Rydel, I get you're excited for me, and your little brother. But... it's literally been a month." I say.

"I know but I feel like you and Ross are so Perfect for each other."

"Rydel, you're making me uncomfortable!" I say.

"Sorry, sorry. Ross is going to love his gifts by the way." Rydel says

"C'MON GET LOUD, LOUD LET IT OUT! WOHOOOOOO!"

"It's Ross!" I say. "Hide the gifts!" Rydel and I quickly stuff Ross' gifts under my bed and pop back to our places looking super casual, just as Ross bust in the door. He kissed me quickly and jumped on the bed.

"BEST DAY EVER!" Ross screams.

"Because we've ben dating for a month?" I ask, smiling.

"Yes...but also..." Ross takes an envelope out of his pocket and reads it in a French accent. "Dear Ross, Riker, Rocky, Ellington and Rydel, on behalf of all of us at La Cruae theater in London, we would like to invite you to the exclusive PARIS Dancing Out my Pants Tour. A month long tour in Paris, four shows a week and a month reservation at the La Cruae hotel!"

"Oh My God!" Rydel exclaimed. This was amazing.

"We're going on tour!" Ross yelled. Then I stopped jumping with them. They're going on tour...for a month...across the world.

"When?" I ask.

"Oh no." Ross says.

"When?" I ask again.

"...One week."