Okay

Thank you so much for 1k!!!!!!

So sad Austin and Ally is ending tomorrow...no more Ross on TV every Sunday :(

*****************************************************************************************

So that whole thing...where Ross and I don't date anyone? It didn't last.

Not like anyone expected it to.

But it was okay this time.

Let me elaborate.

*******************************

Today was the day for me to go hang with the Lynch's at their pool. I told CJ goodbye and biked over.

When I got there I rang the doorbell and waited for Ross to come to the door.

"Hello." He greeted me with a wide smile.

"Hello." I replied. I walked inside the quiet house. "Where is everyone?" I questioned, placing my bag down

"Not here. All out at Ratliff's. My parents are on a mini vacation. They should all be back by tonight." He said sitting at the island in the kitchen.

"So...we're alone?" I ask. He nods. "But I thought this was a swim day with the family?" I asked.

"You thought wrong. It's our swim day." He said, grabbing my hand and running out to the pool. I took off my dress to reveal my pink and white polka dot, bandeau bikini with matching bottoms. I take my hair out from the ponytail and do a flip right in from the diving board, as Ross quickly wets his hair with the hose. He then follows me in.

~*~*~*~

After many hours of swimming, Ross and I get out of the pool, dry off and get changed. He puts on shorts and a tank top, and I put on the dress I brought as a cover up. It's mint green with a fitted top and flared skirt bottom. It also had a key hole in the back. I am wearing gold flip flops and my hair is in a ponytail. Ross and I sit on the edge of the pool eating s'mores we made on the stove with our feet in the pool. It's the beautiful time of day where it's dark, but still light enough to see clearly. We talk and laugh and I look at Ross take a bit of his s'more, put it down and look at me. I instantly can't help but laugh.

"What?" Ross asks.

"You have s'more all over your face!" I say, still laughing. I see him struggle to try and get it off without seeing himself, until I finally help. I put my thumb on his face and begin to wipe off the s'mores. When I finish I wipe my hand and look back at Ross who is looking at me in the eyes and slightly smiling a sweet smile. I look at him in the eyes, which makes me smile too. But all of the sudden, Ross is quickly leaning forward. I put my hand over his mouth. "Were you going to...kiss me?" I ask Ross.

"Yeah." He says simply, with a look on his face that says 'you should know that'.

"Ross, you can't kiss me."

"Why not?"

"You have an almost girlfriend." I say, standing up.

"How do you know I have an almost girlfriend?" Ross says, standing as well. He sounds a bit worried.

"You said it at the Romeo and Juliet Ball." I say.

"What?" Ross says. That's when I realize I've made an awful mistake. I gasp. Please no. "You weren't at the Romeo and Juliet ball! And the only person I told that to was-" Ross suddenly looks up at me and his eyes get wide. "Cecilia?" He questions. I look at him for a few more seconds before making a run for the door to leave. But it's not use. I barely even get two steps before Ross grabs my wrist and turns me to face him. "You...you're not..."He starts.

But I can't finish.

I can't lie to Ross...But at the same time I can't tell the truth.

I shake my head no and shrug my shoulders, but to my surprise he smiles extremely wide. Then he takes my hips in his hands and kisses me. I want to fight it. My chest burns knowing what I'm doing to that poor girl for what feels like the thousandth time now. But Ross is like nicotine. I know it's wrong, but once I have him, I can't stop. I find my hands go around the back of his neck. When we pull away, all I can think is what a horrible person I am.

"Ross what about the girl." I say. For some sick reason, he smiles.

"You're my almost girlfriend, Nina...it's you." He said, shaking his head. I smile and feel the biggest rush of every positive emotion go over me. Just hug Ross tight. There's nothing else I want to do.

"Go out with me." I hear him say into my hair. I smile.

"Okay." I say.

Suddenly, I hear one person's cheers. Ross and I pull away and look up to the roof to see the whole band and Ryland standing there. They're all looking at Ratliff who is cheering uncontrollably. I laugh, looking at Ross, who is laughing too.

"FINALLY!" Ratliff screams. Ross and I laugh. Then the rest of the band joins into E-Rat's cheers. I just go back to hugging Ross.

This is the best.