Death and All It's Friends

Grey's Anatomy Reference...comment if you know what episode this is from!!!!!^^^^^^

P.s. at the concert, Nina is wearing the same outfit from last chapter.

Concert outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/show_time/set?id=189036276

Hotel outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/photograph/set?id=176685056

Enjoy! 

**************************************************************************************

But I've learned something from all of this. When you're dead, you're dead. That's it. You never know what the last time you see someone will be, because the day you are born, your death begins a long walk towards you.

Death is beautiful when not seen as an accident. It is as common as life.

And then, life goes on, which seems kinda cruel when your seeing someone die. But rather, to start a new great adventure.

I didn't want to be at the concert anymore. I didn't want to be in Amsterdam.

I wanted to go home. But I can't.

I went to the shared dressing room backstage and sat on the couch. I'm angry. Not at my grandmother, or myself, but at the universe.

The universe, is tiny. A spec in the mind of a force. The universe, however is not made up of atoms but of tiny stories that will one day be forgotten, and only be a sweep of dust. And thinking of all of this, I cry.

I cry because my grandmother is dead and I am in Amsterdam. I cry because I'm alone.

But I guess I cry for longer than  thought, because I eventually hear the rest of the band coming down the hall, all talking with Stormie, Mark and Ryland about how great it was. Ross wasn't talking because he can't. I Quickly wipe my tears and run to the bathroom and hide in a large empty cupboard under the sink.

"Hey where's Nina?' I hear Rocky ask.

"She's go to be in here. I saw her after Pass Me By." Ellington says.

"Nina?" I hear Rydel call.

"keep looking, I got to use the bathroom." Riker says. Crap! I hear him walk in and I try to be as quiet as possible, but it's weird. I'm weirded out. Riker walks over to the sink and turns it on to wash his hands. As he does, water pours down on me. I look up and bang my head.

"What the?" Riker says. No, please no. But he just walks out. "Hey Dad?" I think there's something wrong with the pipes." Oh this is bull! I quickly slip from under the sink and go into the shower. I hear Riker and Mark walk back in.

"I think it's connected to the shower...Let me just tighten this." Mark says. "Okay turn it on now." He says. Riker turns the sink on, but all the water plunges out from the shower head.

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?" I yell.

"Nina?" Riker asks. He opens the shower curtain and sees me soaking wet. "What happened?" He asked.

"Please." I say. "Just take me back to the hotel." I say.

"Where you crying?" He asks.

"I want to go back to the hotel." I say through my teeth. Riker looks at his dad and Mark nods. Riker looks at me.

"I'll take you back to the hotel." Riker says. "The others will meet us later." Riker helps me out of the shower and puts his sweatshirt he brought over my shoulders. Even though it's summer, it's kinda cold in Amsterdam. When we got in the elevator Riker tried to talk to me.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" He asks.

"No." I say, not daring to look at him. I go to Ross' room without another word and take a shower. After I put on jeans a, a top a cardigan and a beanie, I put my Converse on and go downstairs. While going to the elevator, I hear the Lynches going to there rooms, and I hide around a corner.

"I can't believe that happened." Rydel said.

"I need to find her." I hear Ross say, in half the voice he has. That's the first time I've heard him talk today. This is what I didn't want. All the drama. That's why I didn't tell them Avoa died. I just need some air. When I hear them all go in there rooms, I take the elevator downstairs and stand outside the lobby in the dark night. The cool air whips at my hair.

Why is this happening? I just want an answer.

I look down at the golden angel pin. My grandmother's. I wear It all the time. I don't want to anymore. It was a sign she was always thinking of me. But now she isn't. I take the pin off and look at it. It looks good as new. Not for long.

I throw the pin on the ground, and begin to stop at it, sobbing.

Why aren't there answers.

Suddenly, I hear someone faintly say my name, And I feel someone restrain me.