Chapter 7

Lani's Pov

I wake up from the harsh light beaming through my window. I just want to thank God it's Saturday. I can still be free and do what I want all today... What am I doing today? I sit up in bed and look at the time. It's 1:30, wow I slept for a while I see. I decide I'll go ahead and dress for the day. After my daily routine I put on a oversized UCLA Victoria secret long sleeved crew neck from their college collection & a pair of jean shorts. I'm not leaving out yet so I leave off my shoes.
I make my way down stairs and my mother is all dressed up like where do you think you going?

"Why, don't you look nice mama." I say walking to the island the kitchen taking a seat.

"Why, thank you my daughter." She says mimicking me.

"Where are you headed out to today?"

"Mrs.Scott and I are going to catch an early movie, do you want to come?" She ask

"No I'll pass. Go have fun, I'll probably just tell Aud to come over." I say pulling out my phone texting her to bring that ass here.

"Alright, you're food is in the fridge I got you a burrito from chipotle and I knew Audrey crazy butt was coming so I got her a bowl."

I hop up kissing her cheek "thanks a mill mama!" I may be skinny but the word food by itself makes me happy.

"Your welcome sweetie, now I'll see you later I don't want to be late." She hugs me and goes to open the door and Audrey is just walking up the driveway.

"Hey mama Dayfield." Aud says

"Hello my second child." My mom says laughing hugging her.

"Your chipotle is in the fridge, enjoy." She says walking on to her car.

"Thanks mom!" Aud yells shutting the door then making her way to the island with me.

"What's good lil mama?" Aud says trying her best to sound so hood.

I laugh "Nothing you know boolin'." I say throwing up probably so many false signs.

"You're crazy, I should have got that on snapchat." She says laughing.

"Speaking of crazy. I know my Twitter account is on your phone did you see who followed me last night?" I ask her.

"No, let me go check it out." She pulls out her phone and seconds later her face lights. She looks up at me smiling.

"The Weeknd aka your bae has followed you." I give her a look.

"Don't look at me like that girl you know that's your boo." This girl is a trip I can't even.

"My thing is how did he get my-- never mind Lamar probably gave him my social media information." I say

"Have his fans came for you yet?"

"Yes, the good and bad." I say getting up to get our food.

"He knows damn well him following me is going to make his fans think something is going on."

"But there is something going on." I'm going to thump her. But she's semi right.

"Off that subject and back to the fans, have any followed you?" I ask

"Yeah a few followed me, some where already following me. I think the others
found me under your picture last night."

"That's what you get for leaving that comment, you and Tray are childish."

"But I'm your childish best friend so shut up." She says recording me for snapchat.

"How long have you been recording?" I ask smiling at the camera.